Author Topic: First/Favourite Feral Heart Map?  (Read 11898 times)

Offline Genesis9

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Doubt the stars are fire?
    • View Profile
First/Favourite Feral Heart Map?
« on: February 25, 2013, 06:15:42 pm »
Hey everyone!

I thought I'd start up a discussion, because I love hearing about other awesome maps that people remember and enjoy.

So what was the first map you ever downloaded (or remember downloading) and what is your favorite map of all time?! :D

The first map I ever downloaded was something by Druid peak, and it was exceptionally good, I still remember it to this day, and although I was a complete newb at the time and had no idea how role play worked xD I had a lot of fun exploring it and just spending time derping around.

My favorite map would probably be Delay's Carpe Diem map pack or Red's map pack, they're both so good I can't decide ;u;

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Offline inuyasha1086

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
Re: First/Favourite Feral Heart Map?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 08:06:15 pm »
My first map was a map pack made by Olu Makaiu. I love it. It's amazing. He's a great map maker.

As for my favorite map, that's hard to say. It would be either the "Valley of Peace" also made by Olu Makaiu for a friend or the "Midnight Circus" which is part of my rp's territory. You can find information and screenshots from the rp by clicking the banner in my signature.

^Click to join my rp!

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 10:56:31 pm »
My favorite downloaded map would have to be SilentLakes. My favorite public FH map would be.... it's so hard to say it... but the horrible Lagfire. Or as you call it, Bonfire. I'm becoming a bit find of Ficho and Atlantis, and Fluorite is beautiful but the general chat is scary. XD The first map I downloaded was either Arctic Creek or Forest of Lights.

~Devyn~

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 03:03:44 am »
My favorite was when the staff had up the map pack which included a whole bunch of mod's maps like SilentLakes from Tigg and Delay's maps. -whistles- Delay's mappack Carpe Diem <3
And then I love a lot of my own maps, especially some of the newer ones and one old one. Celidh Shrine (I forgot the spelling cuz it was Celtic) The Sewers, Maxiums Urbis, and my lab one in the making.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 04:51:23 pm »
Well the first map I downloaded was called Snowy.It was for a RP group.Althought flatland,it was beautifull,a forest during the winter-spring season.I wished I still had it!
And my favourite one would be the FH cinema.Too bad I never assisted at one of the movies,but I hope that I will in the near future.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2013, 02:49:16 pm »
Flourite, without a doubt. I had no idea other places (last cave, Atlantis, bonfire, sky's rim and anncesion) even existed. Sad right? xD
Signature by Adelish

Offline .Flappa-Boom.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2013, 08:45:46 pm »
South Pole. ^^
"Go to sleep, my dear. I don't bite a lot. I'll just grab my dagger and drive its blade upon your neck... A slight push at the end, enough to rip the head off from the last muscle..."

Offline Tokoa

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Orange.
    • View Profile
    • http://tokoas.deviantart.com/
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2013, 10:35:30 pm »
Well, the fist map I ever downloaded was made by BrokenHeart. It was a wonderful roleplay but sure was a pain for me to download without any experience in map downloading.  :D I would have to say my favorite public map is Flourite by far.

Icon by Aveo and sig by WingsandFeathers on DeviantArt.

Evergreen

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2013, 03:46:17 am »
I remember downloading my first map for one of my packs when we were moving into an actual map. It was a truly mystifying experience. :3

Offline Killian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Something smart and mysterious.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2013, 11:30:37 am »
First map I ever downloaded was for an RP I can not for the life of me remember what it was called. But it was nicely made. But I don't think many maps can beat public maps, mostly because you don't get awesome randomers.