Author Topic: Not replying to threads.  (Read 4484 times)

Offline Phatom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Dorian the personal floof.
    • View Profile
    • Zinci on deviantART.
Re: Not replying to threads.
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2013, 01:31:27 pm »
Mmmmm, I know how it feels to have your posts ignored, it's not very nice, and it makes you feel like nobody's really bothered with you, or doesn't care about you, especially if you need someones help. I once asked for help on the help thread and got no replys, so I had to figure it out myself.
It is pretty sad when you see it, and y'know what? I usually see it on the threads created by new, or not very known members, like no one cares about them, hey want to post on the popular peoples threads, it's really sad, extremely sad.

As I've stated in my previous comments, I steer away from the help threads. Not because I want to ignore them or anything like that, no. I steer away from them because there are more experienced members out there who can help them. Plus, I've only just gotten into becoming fully active on the forums but yes, I do agree with you. New members or newbies, shall we say don't get much attention. If I can't find anything on the help threads, I'll retreat to Google for some help~

Thank you for your feedback Kiaz, I appreciate it! c:

Image by cakeindafridge on dA.
My dA - http://zinci.deviantart.com/

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2013, 01:59:52 pm »
I advertised my pack on the forums but no one wants to reply or join! D: Its more easy in-game in my opinion. I got new members today.  I really don't have that feeling of no replies since I am active round the forums and posting on random topics.

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Phatom

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Zinci on deviantART.
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2013, 02:14:52 pm »
I advertised my pack on the forums but no one wants to reply or join! D: Its more easy in-game in my opinion. I got new members today.  I really don't have that feeling of no replies since I am active round the forums and posting on random topics.
I've seen many people make threads about their role plays but don't get any replies. It kind of sucks but yes, I find it easier to role play in-game rather than on forums.

Thank you for your feedback EpicWolfie, I appreciate it! c:

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2013, 09:39:38 pm »
Yeah, it does get a bit discouraging when people do not reply to your thread. Namely if you are somewhat new or not as popular within the forum community. Sometimes I'll stalk discussions or reply to a topic, but it's really all about what I wish to add on. If I have nothing to say, I have nothing to say. Or if I don't exactly know how to respond to a topic, I'll simply spectate at the side.

In the help threads, as Phatom said, I'm helpful only when I know what I'm doing and talking about. If it's something I'm not too familiar with, I'll allow a more experienced member to help the person in need of assistance. The last thing I want to do is steer someone the wrong the way, lol.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline Phatom

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Zinci on deviantART.
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2013, 09:48:39 pm »
Yeah, it does get a bit discouraging when people do not reply to your thread. Namely if you are somewhat new or not as popular within the forum community. Sometimes I'll stalk discussions or reply to a topic, but it's really all about what I wish to add on. If I have nothing to say, I have nothing to say. Or if I don't exactly know how to respond to a topic, I'll simply spectate at the side.

In the help threads, as Phatom said, I'm helpful only when I know what I'm doing and talking about. If it's something I'm not too familiar with, I'll allow a more experienced member to help the person in need of assistance. The last thing I want to do is steer someone the wrong the way, lol.

We are a big community so it's easy for some of our threads to be missed out or only get a little bit of attention.

Thank you for the feedback FoxPhilosopher, I appreciate it! c:

Offline StarBurst

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I can't think what to put here...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2013, 06:03:04 am »
I know this is off-topic but just above this thread there's another thread and it says: What Makes a Good Member of Feral Heart? And then I read the title of THIS thread.

What makes a good member of Feral Heart? Not replying to threads. Lol.
There are 3 things I know about you:
1. You cannot touch all your teeth at once with your tongue.
2. You just tried it so you know its not true.
3. You are copying and pasting this into your own siggy.
Don't click this, really don't.  http://tinyurl.com/fhroleplay