Author Topic: Feral Fails  (Read 12338 times)

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Feral Fails
« on: October 06, 2013, 03:48:57 pm »
We've all had them, an epic fail, or as I call it, a feral fail that we have done before. It could be on the forums, within the game, creating a map, it can be whatever. Anything you have done that just caused you to facepaw yourself while on Feral Heart. Come on, let's not feel ashamed and just share our feral fails with one another. What is your feral fail?

I think my lesser feral fail is when I was browsing for items and new markings for my avatar, three months later after playing the game. I looked over and over the same forum, not knowing it was the one I was looking for. It took me 20 minutes to realize this and just shook my head in shame.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline Travis

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • logoreci
    • View Profile
Re: Feral Fails
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 05:24:51 pm »
I've had a feral fail Before. Took me ages to notice XD So once i was playing, walking around, then I saw people (Mate beggars) Everywhere, when i just Joined feralheart. Then, i saw that i was 'Un-Realistic'.... Then i was Astonished. Next day, i was like 'What type of realistic animal shall i create?' Ten Million times ten  banged my head on the wall. xD Thats my Feral Fail, being Un-realistic in my first go... I always wanted to be a realistic char xD
[]

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 06:31:31 pm »
Do I really have to go through all of them? Too many to count... o.o

When I joined Feral heart, I went through the Help forums to see what was going on, and I noticed one topic so I clicked on it randomly. I scanned through it and noticed it was about I think flying in Feral heart or something, I forgot. I didn't know how to so I asked in the topic, and after I posted, I looked at my post, then at the one above me, and realized that my answer was right before my eyes. I felt so stupid and I wondered how to change my post (since I didn't know how to yet), and I felt embarrassed when someone said my question was answered already. More of an embarrassment than a fail, though. I hate it when that happens and I'm just like: "Oh crap. - bangs on the laptop - C'mon, load so I can modify it! o_O"

Offline jesswuvs2laf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 12:39:33 am »
Too many to count.

Maybe whenever I enter the Plains, it takes about 5 minutes to load and then it's kind of laggy. I don't mind that much.

Or when I was new to the game, I kept getting lost in Ice...those were troubling times.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 09:09:20 pm »
Me zoning out while advertising my Rps and then realize five minutes later some one is talking to me xD!

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Fallenleaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 12:50:08 am »
When I typo'd the word pumpkin.
I wrote potato instead.

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2013, 01:16:00 am »
 Once I was maling a map, and it kept crashing. I was getting desperate. Took ne forever to realize it wasn't greyscale. I felt pretty stupid.

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2013, 02:55:52 am »
When I was running around SP the first few days I joined. I realized when I typed something in local it wouldn't come up, so I kept screaming "OMG HELP ME LOVCCAL IS BROKEN" when I had it turned off.

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2013, 02:11:00 am »
Ok, this thread was probably made for someone like me. .w. I'm one of those people who has way to many to count, my latest one though, is probably my first time attempting to make a preset. xD It looks so bad, I can provide a screen-shot is wanted .w.
Signature by Adelish

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2013, 10:12:43 pm »
My most failed and most embarrassing one is when I tried to fly without wings on my char. I didn't notice that i took off the wings and kept pressing E and wondering why I wasn't flying. But my character was all black so it could take off the dumbness and blame it on the contrast xD
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads