Author Topic: Feral Fails  (Read 12334 times)

Offline TouchOfMadness

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • "Tommi"
    • View Profile
Re: Feral Fails
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2014, 11:24:34 pm »
Well...there was that one time my friend and I were meeting in-game, and I was going to show her how to get to Ascension Island. So we both went to Lonely Cave, and our conversation in whisper went something like this...

<Me>Where are you?
<Friend>In Lonely Cave.
<Me>...Where in Lonely Cave?
<Friend>Inside the cave...?
<Me> Why can't I see you?
<Friend>I don't know. I can't see you either.

So then we spent about ten minutes of leaving and coming back, logging off and back on, and probably a lot of squabbling between us  ::) Then, when we were about to give up...

<Friend>You know, maybe its's called Lonely Cave because you can't see anyone else...
<Me>O_O...*facedesk*
Lol, yup, that's my fail.

It's been three freakin' years and I have no idea what I'm doing.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Re: Feral Fails
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2014, 12:58:40 am »
Well...there was that one time my friend and I were meeting in-game, and I was going to show her how to get to Ascension Island. So we both went to Lonely Cave, and our conversation in whisper went something like this...

<Me>Where are you?
<Friend>In Lonely Cave.
<Me>...Where in Lonely Cave?
<Friend>Inside the cave...?
<Me> Why can't I see you?
<Friend>I don't know. I can't see you either.

So then we spent about ten minutes of leaving and coming back, logging off and back on, and probably a lot of squabbling between us  ::) Then, when we were about to give up...

<Friend>You know, maybe its's called Lonely Cave because you can't see anyone else...
<Me>O_O...*facedesk*
Lol, yup, that's my fail.

When I first joined FH I was curious about Lonely Cave cause I never saw anyone, so I had a conversation with my self it went like this:

<Me> Why does Lonely Cave have no one in it?
<Brain> Well..
<Me> WHAT?!
<Brain> Ok it's probably programmed to do that so.. yeah, cause it's called Lonely Cave.
<Me> Oh.. thanks, myself... XD
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae