Author Topic: How Did You End Up Here?  (Read 12149 times)

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Re: How Did You End Up Here?
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2013, 01:38:35 pm »
I ended up here by riding my magical narwhale across the 4890 seas, in a desperate attempt to escape the odd langue of a wolf ridden land, and my narwhale was distracted by strange moving images of a brand new world and life. I quickly lost control as he speed off into the sunset attempting to find this promise land. I regained control as we arrived to be greeted by odd talking balls of fluffy and the occasion dragon. Sometimes I wish I was back with the wolves but the I stop being stupid and hug one of the living fluff balls.

Translation: I was on WQ, watched some youtube, got stuck here

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline PartyyRockinn

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • stay hungry
    • littlelavi
    • lvstbites
    • satansoffspring
    • amitycakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2014, 08:13:24 am »
I used to play toontown all the time and my friend from on there told me to download the game so I did. and one night we got on here together and I didnt really like it. But about a year later I came back and started joining warrior rps and stuff and now here I am! However my toontown account got messed up so I left without saying goodbye and i lost contact with her. But a few months ago she showed up online for the first time in YEARS and now we talk every day. :-)
FH Username: PartyyRockinn
Sig by SHRINES on dA
Icon by prospecte on dA

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2014, 11:15:29 am »
I used to play toontown all the time and my friend from on there told me to download the game so I did. and one night we got on here together and I didnt really like it. But about a year later I came back and started joining warrior rps and stuff and now here I am! However my toontown account got messed up so I left without saying goodbye and i lost contact with her. But a few months ago she showed up online for the first time in YEARS and now we talk every day. :-)

Miracles happen xD. ^^
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2014, 06:10:18 pm »

Aw, that's so sweet 8D

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.