Author Topic: What is your specialty on the game/forum?  (Read 7199 times)

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: What is your specialty on the game/forum?
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2014, 11:17:03 am »
The Game Help and Forum Help boards are the first thing I check when I first log into the forum, they've always been my favourite part of the forum. Otherwise it's the Off topic Discussion and the Request Meshes board.

My internet plan prevents me from looking at maps, screenshots and videos and that ;_;
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2014, 12:15:49 pm »
You'll see me often in the feralheart art threads, sometimes in the roleplay and here.  But I am most often in the art part of feralheart.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline WildWolf#1

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • pottymouth posse
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2014, 10:42:59 pm »

On the game, I used to be talking on General all the time, but when the chat was shut down, no one recognizes me anymore.

Hey.. I've seen you around before! :D You were talking WhiteLightHeart in Bonfire yesterday :D (sorry I sound stalkish).

And, I spend a lot more time on the game than I do in the forums. I only discovered the forums recently (well, not exactly discovered the forums.. but what you can do in forums xD). So, I'll be around here a lot more often acting as the mad Dan Howell fan girl.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 10:45:53 pm by CallMeWild »

spirit, who could not be broken

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2014, 02:05:16 am »

On the game, I used to be talking on General all the time, but when the chat was shut down, no one recognizes me anymore.

Hey.. I've seen you around before! :D You were talking WhiteLightHeart in Bonfire yesterday :D (sorry I sound stalkish).

And, I spend a lot more time on the game than I do in the forums. I only discovered the forums recently (well, not exactly discovered the forums.. but what you can do in forums xD). So, I'll be around here a lot more often acting as the mad Dan Howell fan girl.
I wasn't on yesterday. I'm barely on. My user is WolfQueen, not my forum name. You may got me mistaken or some piece of trash is impersonating me.

Rizzla

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2014, 09:35:47 pm »
Usually the first thing I do when I log on is check the Discussion boards and help section... Not always though, I post in a variety of things x3

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2014, 10:01:45 pm »

Well as I don't go in game as much but when I am I always seem to be role-playing.

When I'm on the forums I am mostly seen in the role-play threads. Whether that be me joining someones role-play or even making my own-which I do enjoy doing. I've made a variety of role-plays all the way from sea life up into the anicent animals such as Dinos, Dires and Saber toothet cats.

Another thing I do on the forums is create art, sadly I haven't done so in a while as my computer is down-but I have made a few more hand drawn things I will soon be posting! I do both digital and drawn art to!

Or I just surf through the forum looking at different topics and sometimes, but rarely get myself involved in those.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline StormClaws68

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Constantly hunting for RPs
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2014, 04:02:38 am »
Well this is a tough one, I'm not very good at anything really! I'm good at helping out others, and having a lot of ideas but lacking any artistic skills to bring them to life. HOWEVER, I'm a fairly decent writer, and can usually write what I can't draw  ;)

On the game, I'm best at Pride/Pack RPs that have a realistic structure, but unrealistic characters. Unfortunately, RPs like that are few and far between  :(
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 01:11:47 pm by StormClaws68 »

Kellin <3
Click here to view my characters!

If you see me, feel free to say hi!

Aicosu125

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2014, 03:51:42 pm »
I try to help other users with issues with game issues, like activation fails, connection issues, perhaps preset and map problems with getting them to work and just about anything I can figure out.

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2014, 05:29:34 pm »
To be honest I'm everywhere.
My favorite place is the..ehem ehem. Index.  o3o
I go on mostly every the section, EXEPT (Aha, here is the word..) the non FH related parts. Forum outlands. Ergh.

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

milothegolden

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2014, 10:09:18 pm »
I'm everywhere pretty much accept for rps I prefer to do those strait in the game. I've had the most of my post fall into game help though.