Author Topic: What's up?  (Read 3863 times)

ThrillexForLife

What's up?
« on: May 31, 2015, 09:43:41 am »
What's up with the staff lately? A lot is leaving..

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: What's up?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 10:02:28 am »
Indeed we have quite a few staff leaving this year but it is all due to personal issues. Most of our staff are adults or close to adulthood and are struggling to manage their college lives, hobbies, jobs, and family life etc all while remaining extremely active on here. Life also has a way of throwing in some unsuspected good and bad surprises. Feral Heart has its fair deal of work and time needed to invest in to keep things running smoothly. After a while we all get worn out and need to step back to focus on ourself. All the staff love the community very much and have a hard time parting ways but sometimes life outside of our little community gets much too demanding for us. For these reasons we've had to say goodbye to a couple of great staff these past few months. Even though they've left we will never forget all their hard work, love, and devotion for this community.

As sad as it was to see them go we know that in due time new staffy faces will rise up to fill in the voids they left behind. Of course no one can replace our beloved retired staff, however staff coming and going is just a regular part of Feral Heart's community cycle.

DreamerDay

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 10:07:57 am »
Indeed we have quite a few staff leaving this year but it is all due to personal issues. Most of our staff are adults or close to adulthood and are struggling to manage their college lives, hobbies, jobs, and family life etc all while remaining extremely active on here. Life also has a way of throwing in some unsuspected good and bad surprises. Feral Heart has its fair deal of work and time needed to invest in to keep things running smoothly. After a while we all get worn out and need to step back to focus on ourself. All the staff love the community very much and have a hard time parting ways but sometimes life outside of our little community gets much too demanding for us. For these reasons we've had to say goodbye to a couple of great staff these past few months. Even though they've left we will never forget all their hard work, love, and devotion for this community.

As sad as it was to see them go we know that in due time new staffy faces will rise up to fill in the voids they left behind. Of course no one can replace our beloved retired staff, however staff coming and going is just a regular part of Feral Heart's community cycle.

Wow. Such words. :( This reminds me of 9/11.

I was thinking. Maybe we should have A Staff Memorial Day? Like, for the staff was here before, we should post pictures in a specific thread and post the events we enjoyed with them. Anyway, that what I thought.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 10:12:35 am »
That actually sounds like a very sweet idea. Perhaps a big praise thread for all the old staffy? I'm sure it if they ever dropped by again to see how things are going around here that they would be touched to see that. I've got plenty good memories with retired staff myself that I wouldn't mind posting and sharing. ^^

DreamerDay

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2015, 10:16:24 am »
That actually sounds like a very sweet idea. Perhaps a big praise thread for all the old staffy? I'm sure it if they ever dropped by again to see how things are going around here that they would be touched to see that. I've got plenty good memories with retired staff myself that I wouldn't mind posting and sharing. ^^

;D Oh yippy. Hopefully I can catch a few screenies with the retire staff myself.

Anyway, can't wait to see how this goes.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2015, 05:09:47 pm »

I was thinking. Maybe we should have A Staff Memorial Day? Like, for the staff was here before, we should post pictures in a specific thread and post the events we enjoyed with them. Anyway, that what I thought.

What a brilliant idea, Revenge. A Staff Memorial Day? I'm all for it. I think it would be a great way to honor the previous staff members, and I think it's about time they get more recognition for their work.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

DreamerDay

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2015, 05:11:03 pm »

What a brilliant idea, Revenge. A Staff Memorial Day? I'm all for it. I think it would be a great way to honor the previous staff members, and I think it's about time they get more recognition for their work.

Thanks! :D -nuzzle-

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2015, 05:16:31 pm »

Thanks! :D -nuzzle-

Aw, thank you! :D

But it's the Staff you should be nuzzling xD
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 05:25:00 pm by warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2015, 02:11:23 am »
So...are we getting a new staff by this month?

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2015, 02:15:44 am »
So...are we getting a new staff by this month?
^ I hope so! I love seeing well deserved members rise up. :D
And Sura, those were great words <3
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 02:18:13 am by S-H-A-Y »
pm for free art i need practice