Author Topic: What was your first Forum Post?  (Read 4267 times)

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
Re: What was your first Forum Post?
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2016, 10:09:45 pm »
"Its pretty easy to download things, what I've found really helps is that you use Google Chrome to download files, cause its much less of a hassle and its easier to download. Afters its downloaded all you pretty much gotta do is open the file and copy all the items in there, every thing but the items.cgf file, then take the items and then go to the computer drive area in your start menu click the hard drive, then look for the feral hearts folder, click on that then go to the media file open that then look for the items file, then just ctrl+v into that folder. Then go back to the download folder, ctrl+v the items.cgf file go back to main fearl hearts folder and then Ctrl+v it into there! Close the folder, restart the game, then it should be there when you create or edit a new character!

If you have issues with it send me a message Ill try to help!"

That disaster above was my first post from 3-4 years ago. -insert loud wheezing here- I forgot that I even tried to help with that.. makes me wonder if that person ever was able to figure out what they were supposed to do. I should check that thread and see if they ever figured it out.
Signature by Adelish

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2016, 12:59:38 am »
Found my first post on this account from 2012. Dang, that seems forever ago. I said I was very literate but that was a bit of a stretch. x'D
As you can also see, I changed my name. Heh.

Hey everyone! My name is BlaackeBeat :3 I have actually been a member of FeralHeart since a few months after it came out. Since then, I took a long break, and started focusing on Impressive World and stuff like that. Now I am back, since IW got boring fast. Anyway, In real life, I just turned 15 in June. i am obsessed with wolves and huskies. Oh, and I am also obsessed with making male characters, even though I am a female in real life! My favorite color is black, white, and green. Along with some shades of Red and blue. I love to Rp, and I am very literate. I am also working on a video for the FH video contest. I forgot to mention, my other account is Valladin! This will mostly be my main account though, since I want my old one to be a backup.

If anyone wants to check out my Youtube channel, it is BlaackeBeat, so the same as my username on here. Thats another reason I made this account is so it will be the same as my Youtube, and people can reconize me easier. I don't have any videos posted, YET. But, I plan on making tons of FH related videos.

Well, that was long. I guess I better go to sleep. I am tired from all the writing! Ha! Well, I just wanted to introduce myself. And my video contest entry will be posted any time from tomorrow 'til next saturday :3 Bye!!

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2016, 01:57:15 am »
Hey everyone I hope someone can actually give me some handy advice here...
I've been struggling since yesterday to enter the new maps on Feral Hearts. I reinstalled the game and downloaded the new map pack through the torrent website and it was very helpful. Every file is in the right place and everything is done just the way the tutorial said but when I enter the game and go through the "Pathway" Portal my game freezes, and an error pops up that the map can't load. (I will post a screenshot of this). To top it off my character stays stuck in some void and I can never load back that character... I really want to enjoy the maps but I am unable to given this strange problem. Please someone help me out here. I don't think I've done anything wrong so I have no idea why this is happening plus my computer is a brand new XP with no crowded files etc and nothing to slow it down.

This is what happens when I go through the "Pathway" Portal and when I try to load a character who went through it....

lol

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2016, 11:59:29 am »
Out of curiosity, I'd like to know what and who exactly was people's first player character after joining Feral Heart. When your new to any game, you tend to abandon your first character because they often serve as the "test" toon for a person. So now, think back and see if you can remember what your very first character was.

I joined at least a year ago, so I'd say my memory isn't too bad (for once).

My first character when joining Feral Heart was a dog, an ordinary husky named Dani. It had black fur and a white undercoat, like normal dogs of that breed would. It had a family, just a simple family of humans that lived on a small settlement around a large body of water. On thunderous night, the house was struck by lighting and caught fire. Dani tried to rescue the panicked household, but the roof collapsed while they were still inside the burning home. Alone and scared, the dog fled the property, taking upon the conclusion to swim away from its home in the hopes of finding a new sanctuary. After hours of swimming, the dog grew exhausted, being hit wave after wave of water. The risk of being prey by sharks and other underwater predators plagued the frightened dog's mind.

Before long, Dani washed up on the shores of the Cape of Distant Worlds. Here, the dog stayed to find a new home and beginning to suppress its past to move on.

I played this game for 2 years ago. And I still have my first char! Her name is Moon Queen. She is big, she has night sky-blue angel wings, she has dark blue markings and blue pelt. She has "More Glow" blue eyes, and a white tailtip. When I was joining for the first time and walked in to other ppl, I tought I would be important XD And that the others would stare at me like OMG SHE IS THE ONE WHO CONTOLS ZE MOON! XD (Can you feel me :3?) PS: It was a canine
Guess I didn't know when I started on FH in that time... :D
Oh my lord what the heck have I typed these days? ;_;
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 12:01:19 pm by ?Ellen? »
doing what i feel like

Echoing harmony

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2016, 02:16:20 pm »
Very funny and interesting. xD

Rizzla

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2016, 03:27:25 pm »
Gather 'round the campfire childrenz it's time for a story xD
There i was, messing around on my zebra character, whom i don't do RP's on, she's just a random character xD. Anyways, this cakeindafridge imposter (who looked like slenderman) stared crawling all over me while i was lying on my back... weird stuffz. it was certaintly enough to make me disconnect, anyway.

My first post from 2014. Uh-huh. "weird-stuffz".