Author Topic: What Do Your Usernames Mean To You?  (Read 12433 times)

Offline RenegadeRaptor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • The Wiccan Wolf
    • http://reccewolf.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: What Do Your Usernames Mean To You?
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2016, 07:35:39 pm »
My Username , Reccewolf dates back all the way in 2009 on another website. My friend- who was my main fursona, Recce's mom gave me the name. I couldn't come up with a name, so that stayed. Not only that but its not like Reess, its like a Reese cup. Thats how its pronounced. So ever since then that has been my exact user name.

~Recce~

Offline Kouvinxx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • TKC for life!
    • http://kouvinxx.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2016, 11:49:25 pm »
My username 'Nutmeg Toboe' is pretty old. Nutmeg was the name of my pet rat that passed a while back. I adored her. Toboe is from Wolf's Rain because I'm trash.

My newer username 'Capn-Sy' was made up a while back... I just chose not to use it for some reason. I love pirates so that's where the 'Capn' came from and Sy is short for my fursona's name Syrus.

Offline barghosts

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • free pizza for life
    • chewgags
    • chewgags
    • coffeemo
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2016, 03:41:12 pm »
I chose BladeDawns because 11-year old me thought it was cool at the time. x'D Thanks to that Blade has become a sort of trademark name of mine on the internet and sometimes in real life too, since I've become so accustomed to it I actually do respond to it like I would to my actual name (look what you guys did to me jfc). If I had the choice to change my username I'd probably change it to Audr or Wiccskul. Audr is a shortened form of my real name and Wiccskul is "Wicca" and "skull" combined together into a mess, since I am a wiccan and I have a fascination with taxidermy- mostly skulls.

KERMIT IT'S NOT A COOKIE

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2016, 04:15:51 pm »
Ooooh, nice topic! Here's some of my usernames (not just for FH)

amythealpha: My main and first FH account. The name makes me feel strong ((Also I had an obsession with the movie Alpha and Omega at the time))

Amythenightwatch: I was obsessed with FNAF at the time. I still use it because now, instead of thinking of 'Night Watch' as a security guard or something, I think of it like watching the stars.

HummingKitten: My DA name. The nickname of my current fursona.

wolfluvforever: My crappy, old WQ username. I also use this name on the WQ forums. I hate this username honestly, somehow I thought it was a cool name a few years ago.
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline Raddlegoose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2016, 05:33:06 pm »
 I chose DarkyMoonz, because "Darky" is my character's nickname, and Moonz, because...well, it was nighttime. xD

Preach

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2016, 05:37:13 pm »
My username is just a general word that everyone does everday. We all love to preach things and express our feelings, so I chose to be a preach. But secretly I'm a peach. <3

Offline kinoei

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • nyeeeessss
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2016, 04:00:52 pm »

Offline Nephrite

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • nephriite
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2016, 04:12:49 pm »
I've had a lot of aliases on the Internet over the years. This one, Earyn, was one I made up when I was 12 because I had an owl OC to name. I took Nyra from the Ga'hoole series, reserved it, and then put an E at the beginning. I used Earyn for the longest time until a few months ago, I started using Nephrite because "Earyn" just didn't make sense to me any more. xD

But before that, I used Tigersmoke. I was obsessed with Warriors and I thought the -smoke ending was unique but honestly Tigersmoke is such a weird combination
And after that, I used Keinherz, because I went through my "edgy" phase and I thought that was cool... oh boy

Offline envyandwrath

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • magetea
    • Zidane Caelum
    • monkey-jesus
    • Wolfberryjam
    • mage_tea
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2016, 04:14:58 pm »
My username is literally just my two favorite characters from FMA but since I'm no longer into it it holds no meaning to me anymore, just that they were my favorite characters

Offline RecklessHoodie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Ignore alien orders
    • recklesshoodie
    • bitwayward
    • recklesshoodie
    • View Profile
    • bitwayward
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2016, 05:33:20 pm »
RecklessHoodie: (FeralHeart and DA) Reckless is my favorite word and I just really love hoodies... you do the math

Bitwayward: (Tumblr) Bit as in "A little bit" and wayward basically means disobedient or another word for someone who's difficult to control

FreeBirdd (8tracks) "FreeBirdd" is just a reference to my favorite song, Free Bird (which was taken of course)

Signature © peachano3o
Deviantart Tumblr
My Presets