Author Topic: What are your favourite channels on youtube?  (Read 1816 times)

Offline Rodneythefetch

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Udder Spyro trash.
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profil
    • View Profile
What are your favourite channels on youtube?
« on: March 10, 2017, 02:18:52 am »
Since the original thread hasn't been posted on for almost a year, Here is the new thread...

This is a thread in which you share your favourite youtube channels with everyone on FeralHeart, and even give out some reasons why they are your favourite.

Here's some of my favourites:

Coasterstudios (Swear-free)

Soxzthewolf

Coaster force  (Swear-free, other than the people that are screaming on the ride)

Albertsstuff

Markliplier 

Frontier Hero  (Swear-free)

(Autocorrect hates me)

Reasons why i like these channels, please note that this is my opinion. (Im too lazy to write much, sorry if I'm not that descriptive. Also, this is very long..)

Coasterstudios: This channel is one of my favourites! I recommend this channel to anyone that wants to be/is a coaster enthusiast.

Soxzthewolf: If you like animations and stuff (I really like animation memes and stuff if they are animated well.) i recommend this channel to you. (As long as you don't mind a bit of swearing.)

Coasterforce: If you like watching POVs of rollercoasters (which i do.. :P) I think you might like this channel.

Albertsstuff: OMG. This channel is hilarious! (If you don't mind swearing/a bit of adult humour) He does mostly ROBLOX trolling videos.

Markliplier: I think you've most likely heard of this channel. But one of the reasons i like it is mostly because of his Subnautica gameplay videos. :P

Frontier Hero: Oh my gosh.. My favourite animator of all time! Reasons why: His animations are incredible (In my opinion), his channel is underrated, Ihavetoomanyreasonsandimtoolazytotypethemall.

If you read all of that, here is a video of a baby sloth! :3 (Btw, my hands hurt.. And I'm tired.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWSvbYw4XA0
Just your average Slothwolf.

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Re: What are your favourite channels on youtube?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 04:31:20 am »
I haven't watched them in a while, but PeanutButterGamer does funny videos and he also has a game play channel.

I've watched DanTDM before, and used to watch his modded MC survival, but I haven't watched it in a long time.

I watch Markiplier sometimes as well, but a lot of people watch him.

I used to watch a lot of VenturianTale, but haven't nearly as much within the last few months. Their videos can be really funny though.

I also watch Ethgoesboom, someone who does game play videos but as if FNAF animtronic's were playing them.

That's about all of them I think. I usually just watch videos based on topic rather than YouTuber, but I do every now and then either look up videos made by a certain YouTuber or look up things done by a certain YouTuber. Pretty much all game related stuff though.

I also have a long list of Watch It Again videos...

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 07:57:04 am »
I am subscribed to many YouTube channels, but my absolute favorites
are Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Dan and Phil, Tyler Oakley, Shane Dawson and Jordan Doww.
I also love music channels such as Arctic Empire, Dubstep Nation, Eeuphonious and Mostly Strings.
There are also a couple Animash channels that I tend to stalk generally. (;

Offline barghosts

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • free pizza for life
    • chewgags
    • chewgags
    • coffeemo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 10:19:56 am »
Markiplier
-MASA Works DESIGN-
DrawKill
GHOST
Seananners
TheRunawayGuys

we'll leave it at that c;

KERMIT IT'S NOT A COOKIE

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2017, 06:53:50 pm »
The YouTubers i mainly watch consist of maxmoefoe/maxmoefoepokemon; iDubbzTV; TheAuraGuardian; Chadtronic;
drunkyokai; TVFilthyFrank; PewDiePie (rarely tho); Leafyishere; Dr Shaym; Chubbs; JonTron; Cinnemasacre; pwnageshow; and makemebad35

I like offensive and controversial humor as well as Pokemon Top 10's. That sums it up

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2017, 07:23:33 pm »
i don't watch mainstream youtube channels.  i tend to seek out hobbyists who post what they love rather than "big budget" scripted sounding people who cater to the masses.
So. ..really obscure stuff.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2017, 08:22:01 pm »
This channel and this one. As for the latter, I'm not even sure why I enjoy it, as I'm not all that interested in cars, but I find myself looking through that channel quite often.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2017, 08:42:15 pm »
I personally love Alonzo Lerone, Top5s, Draw with Jazza, The Lion Whisperer and Logan Paul Vlogs.

I only generally use YouTube to listen or find new music out there, but whenever these channels upload something new, I'm always interested in viewing.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2017, 09:03:05 pm »
Two words: Brandon Rogers

Reason? Never in my life have I seen a man so beautiful nor as funny. His channel isn't recommended for minors, though so look him up at your own discretion.
gone

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2017, 09:42:17 pm »
Here's a few of my favorites (though I do warn that some of them are not kid-friendly at all, or have some pretty controversial humor):

bill wurtz
TomSka/DarkSquidge
theodd1sout
iDubbbz
Brandon Rogers
jacksfilms
PeanutButterGamer
BionicPig
Caddicarus
I Hate Everything
videogamedunkey

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?