1 (25%)
Cutie Patootie Crafters
1 (25%)
Crafting Cutie Patootie Chronicles
0 (0%)
The Cutie Crafting Crusaders
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Help me name my Minecraft series  (Read 1348 times)

ZombieKitteh

Help me name my Minecraft series
« on: January 11, 2014, 10:34:08 pm »
Alright so I need to make a new Youtube channel because of the Google+ thing. And I want a fresh start for my Minecraft videos with my friends and I need a cool name for the videos about Minecraft. And I'd like outsider opinions so hopefully you guys can help with that. Just pick your favorite one and vote on the poll please; it'd mean a lot to me. So the question is which of the names would you see yourself clicking to watch Minecraft videos.

Also how many people would be interested in a Minecraft server I focus on for the videos? It's not for solely Feralheart or anything and I'm only an admin on it, but if people are interested I'll post the ip. uwu Or if anyone wants to watch my old Minecraft videos I'll post the link to my soon to be inactive old channel.

AlphaEclipse

Re: Help me name my Minecraft series
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 10:37:17 pm »
Quirky Miners Association all the way. Nice hearing your planning on doing a Youtubez channel! Gewd Luck!

ZombieKitteh

Re: Help me name my Minecraft series
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 10:40:24 pm »
Thankyou c: I had one going but with the new G+ switch and junk I can't update or do anyting with it, so I need to start over fresh.