Author Topic: More Items / Item Ideas (Sorry if already been discussed)  (Read 1767 times)

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
More Items / Item Ideas (Sorry if already been discussed)
« on: September 09, 2012, 04:11:21 pm »
Wouldn't it be better if there were more items in FH? Other then just the christmas hat? I know, I know, you can download items. But, only people who have the items pack downloaded can see it.

I have some item ideas in case more items are added in a future update.

Bandana
Halo
Cat/Dog coller
Wrist Bands
Glowstick necklace (Like the ones in IW)
Ties

And more :3

So what do you guys think. Should they add more items that EVERYONE can see?

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: More Items / Item Ideas (Sorry if already been discussed)
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 06:15:54 pm »
This idea has been mentioned a couple times but I always agree with it nontheless. There really should be more in game items that are available to everyone and that everyone can see not just that we are limited to downloads from other people. Some people aren't allowed to download anymore, or don't feel safe downloading from others, or just have trouble with it. I think also that the most popular items like collars, claws, fangs etc should just automatically be added in game. To save himself the time Kovu should just work together with some of the people here on the forums already that make really cool items and implement them into the official game especially since some of the item pack downloads on the forum here are very popular. Only problem I see here is that he might not want to add certain items since he wanted to keep the game more realistic... we could debate though since he added wings and christmas hats lol
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 06:18:31 pm by LordSuragaha »