Author Topic: I face-plant into plants. (A true, funny story)  (Read 991 times)

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
I face-plant into plants. (A true, funny story)
« on: September 09, 2012, 07:06:52 pm »
About a year ago, one of my best friends came over to my house for the day. There is a trail that leads to a forest at this park down on my street. So, me and her decided to go there. We wanted to explore the forest that had a lot of tall plants that were almost up to my shoulders. I climbed up a tree that had almost no branches so it was fairly hard. And it didn't help that it rained the day before, so it was slippery. Anyway, My friend had gone a little ways away (Out of my sight) and then called me over to her to show me something. While I tried to get down from the tree (I didn't go up that high, since the tree was on an angle but it was pretty steep and was slippery due to rain) I face-planted in to the plants below me. It didn't help that there were thorns in there to. So, of course, I got stuck and couldn't find me way out XD My friend ran over to me and started laughing histaricly. Oh god. I laughed so hard after that, even though it hurt.

It may not sound that funny in text, but if you saw it in person, it was so darn funny. Even to me.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Thierry

Re: I face-plant into plants. (A true, funny story)
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 07:50:32 pm »
awww, i hope you did not got hurt with thorns.

And yes, for some reason it does not sound funny in text, is more like "awww".

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 01:45:12 am »
Yeah XD The thorns didn't hurt that bad, since I was wearning a thick jacket. And luckily the thorns didn't poke my face,

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 08:59:49 pm »
At least the thorns didn't hurt. When I was little, I picked up a flower and I believe it had a thorn on it, and I was screaming bloody murder. xD