Author Topic: Plans for the holidays?  (Read 1459 times)

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
Plans for the holidays?
« on: December 11, 2015, 02:49:16 am »
Christmas is creeping up pretty quickly, well, for me at least. It's only what, like 2 weeks away?
So, in regards to that, simple question -- what are your plans for the holidays?
Are you doing anything special? Any traditions you and/or your family have? Are you going anywhere?
Also, side question -- are you excited?

If you don't celebrate Christmas, this can relate to whatever you do celebrate cx

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: Plans for the holidays?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 06:27:01 pm »
My family and myself are going to be visiting my older sister, who moved house a few months back; and she's kindly offered to make us Christmas dinner, so at the moment I'm intrigued as to how good her cooking will be of all the food she has, lol.
Also going horse riding the following Saturday, having a Christmas Showjumping competition against all the other horse riders of my level in the same riding school, so getting my competitive side on!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Preach

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 07:48:41 pm »
I'm not sure yet because my sister is going out of the country and visiting other family members in the island. My step father and my mother are planning to get to somewhere which i forgot. I think he said we're going to Canada or something.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 09:03:47 pm »
stay at home

wake up at three am

raid the tree

profit

those are my plans

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 11:01:35 pm »
I do the same thing every year. Parents are divorced so I go to my great aunt's on my dad's side, then head to my great uncle's on my mom's side.
My first Christmas eve celebration is loud and exciting. My second.. less so. Kinda boring, old people all around, we wait until midnight for food.
Then we just go home and presents in the morning. This year I'm with my mom on Christmas morning.

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline Agentpaws

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Out of Order
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2015, 04:28:06 pm »
On Christmas Eve, I have a very busy, busy day! At 10 o'clock in the morning, I'm going to go to breakfast with my mother&father, aunt Jill, her husband & her daughter & son at a little diner-place near my house.  :D Then, we're going to head back to my humble abode & exchange gifts. We do a secret-Santa every year. Then, we are probably going to watch some Christmas film & say our good-byes afterwards. Then I have to get ready for my OTHER aunt Marian's visit. (Ugly Sweater Time, whoohoo!) We are going to head to her house on the lake & just mingle & chat with family. :) Fun, fun, fun. Then, we do White Elephant & mess around with each other. We typically eat pumpkin pie or apple pie after all the games are said & done with, chat a bit more, share embarrassing stories, etc... & say goodnight. On Christmas morning, it's a family tradition that we go to see a movie every Christmas day. This year, I believe we're going to see the new Moby Dick with my aunt Marian! Woohoo! How exciting! Then, we'll go back home & unwrap our presents & make breakfast together. Typically after that, we just mess aroud with our new gifts & chit-chat, hehe. I'm very excited for Christmas this year.  :D I hope all of you have as nice a holiday as possible.

Avatar by yours truly! In-game Username: AgentPaws

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2015, 05:47:32 pm »
I'll most likely have a quiet holiday. It's usually just me, my parents, my sister and sometimes my brothers and their kids. Although on Christmas Eve, all of my dad's side of the family get together at my cousin's house for a big party. Sorta a family trradition. But with that exception, it wont be anything spectacular.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2015, 12:34:34 pm »