Author Topic: Patch Problem  (Read 1308 times)

Offline StarWarsWolf7

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Patch Problem
« on: December 25, 2011, 03:16:20 am »
Ok, it seems like a lot of people are having problems with the patch. Just like everyone else, I keep getting the whole "Error Code 5; Access Denied," message. I also keep getting the "need to download the new patch" message when I try and log in, even though I have already downloaded it a few times. However, reading through the forums, I found out that you are supposed to uninstall and  re-download feralheart...Thing is, I don't really want to do this because I have TONS of screenies, maps, items, etc that I don't want to loose/copy. Is there any other way out of this yet? Sorry if the answer is already here somewhere but I'm desperate to try out these wings ^^'! Thank you in advance.

~StarWarsWolf7~  :P

Offline Sashastriker

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
Re: Patch Problem
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 05:36:49 am »
Have you ever uninstalled before? Anytime I uninstall, it keeps all my data (ScreenShots, Maps, Mesh's, Etc.). And if you don't want to copy every single thing, just copy the Screenshots or Media and Exports and such Folder. I don't know if that'll fix it, but that's what I suggest. C: Hope I said something useful here...xD And I hope you get your game fixed. :3

Offline StarWarsWolf7

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 05:39:54 am »
Thank you so much! Perhaps Kov or another admin fixed it, because the second I logged on, it worked for me with no worries ^^. Thank you anyways though; I appreciate it :)

Offline Sashastriker

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 05:47:14 am »
No problem, and I'm glad it works for you now ^^'

Offline Rainbowfur

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • cut my life into pizzas this is my plastic fork
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2011, 12:31:43 pm »
Apparently, I uninstalled FH, I had this really awesome map I made too, so I kept it safe in a extra folder. Unfortunately, the folders got all mixed up and I don't know what objects go where. So, anyway, that's one problem. The other is it keeps saying to download the patch, I did uninstall it but it still isn't working.
profile pic by me
mapmaker/preset maker
PM me for commissions^^