Author Topic: Map Problem  (Read 914 times)

Offline Lazaeros

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Tomahawk chop is my death blow.
    • View Profile
Map Problem
« on: January 22, 2013, 12:10:37 am »
So, i just finnished making a map. It started when I exported it. It had failed to export sertain meshes and the sky file. I thought I might have to export it again, but whenever I even try to get into FH with the map in the terrains folder, it crashes.
Then I just took the map out and left the map's exports in then went in the map. When in the loading screen, it crashed. I tryed again and it loaded I ran around for half a minute and crashed again. I was able to get into the map again, after crashing 1-2 times in the loading screen then even less time went by before I crashed again.

I have made a few maps before. But never had this problem. Do you think it is because I have to many un-original meshes on my FH?

Offline Logical

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Floofy Logi says hi.:3
    • View Profile
    • My dA~Logical Loves da watcher floofs~
Re: Map Problem
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 12:45:12 am »
Just means those meshes already have files exported in the Exprts folder. The sky may also be in the folder already to check them out and if that is the problem delete them so you can export everything if you like. It will be fine if you just leave it and copy the already exported files though.cB

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: Map Problem
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 05:16:10 am »
If you also moved anything into the default and other folders that are always there, the game has been known to crash. Just check those if anything goes wrong again~

art by dearhunters on da