Author Topic: THIS IS ONLY FOR ANIMAL JAM!  (Read 650 times)

Offline VanillaShakes

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Profile created by me!
    • View Profile
THIS IS ONLY FOR ANIMAL JAM!
« on: July 19, 2017, 02:10:53 am »
Yes I know, worst place to put this up but, I got scammed. Yes yes, I know I know, blame me ALL you want but this is serious. One of my closest friends on there SCAMMED my Neon Bow. They are -Removed by moderator-. PLEASE AT LEAST, report them, if not, email AJHQ (google their email). Or donate to arlin1227 (me). If you are not a jammer yourself, this doesn't have anything to do with you UNLESS you want to help me by drawing fan art. My feralheart user is CottonIvy. PlEASE HELP OR UNDERSTAND!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 02:23:01 am by Morgra »
In life, you can't trust everyone, but you can trust worms.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: THIS IS ONLY FOR ANIMAL JAM!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 02:21:43 am »
Locking this thread. Posts like this are not allowed on the boards. The FeralHeart forums are not the place to be discussing a problem you are experiencing with a member from a different game about issues from a different game. The Help boards are for FeralHeart issues only. I would recommend contacting Animal Jam support for this. Not only that but it is against the forum rules to report someone or call another FeralHeart user out publically.

Quoted from the
Forum Rules and Guidelines

Discussion on Bans and Reports
You are prohibited to make a thread or mention in a post about being kicked and/or banned from in-game or on the forum. If you were kicked and/or banned, then it was for a reason. If you have a question about it, however, then you are referred to a moderator or an admin. As for reports, do not go and make a thread reporting a user. When you are reporting somebody, you are to send a private message to a moderator or an admin for them to handle it. Any threads discussing a kick/ban or reporting a user will be deleted upon sight.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 02:26:13 am by Morgra »
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.