Author Topic: ~|:|~ Live to escape ~|:|~ Supernatural/Human Rp. {Mature} {Open & Accepting}  (Read 24641 times)

Koolwolfe

Alice Wildes

Alice chuckled about the remark of the badger she then said "The reason why I passed out is because well...water that is cold is just like flaming torches to me." She then listened to what she had to say she nodded and said "I feel like it soon. Shush." She as she turned into a Bengal tiger stalking up to the tree line she roared at the werewolves.

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Howl.....howl to the moon.
    • View Profile

Zack Willow

Zack paused, backing up slightly. A crouched low to the ground, watching the tiger. She was a shapeshifter, he could tell now. His eyes flickered to the girl standing behind the tiger. He needed to stay focused, make sure that these people weren't a threat. He looked back at the feline, a slight growl rising out of his throat. He lowered his tail, making sure that he  showed that he was just defending himself. He didn't want to hurt anyone, but he had to be safe. He had a sister he needed to go and find. He searched for a way out, an escape, but the thought of a possible threat following him and possibly endangering his sister worried him. So he stayed put, carefully watched the two in front of him.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Karliah Smith
Karliah's eyes went wide in shock as Alice roared "Hey! It's okay!" she grabbed onto the tiger's neck "No need to scare anyone or anything." she tried to pull her back but slipped and rolled backwards "Ouch." she grumbled as she stood back up and walked to the tree line "Hello?" she called as she peered into the dark "We aren't going to hurt you." she looked at Alice with a raised brow "Right?" a gentle smile spread on her face. She got closer to the trees and slowly parted a bush "You can come out." she said calmly, unsure of what was lurking within.

Visit my Deviantart!

Koolwolfe

Alice Wildes

Alice then muttered something she then said "Fine." Backing up to Karliah to support her weight, she glared at the werewolf placing her paw froward, something else caught her attention foot steps, Alice looked around her ears flickering, she laid low, seeing humans with cages and traps, she roared lunging at them, as they grabbed their knife stabbing her in the leg, she roared in pain but it didn't stop her as she bolted at them, slashing one's ribs in half, as they set up a trap tugged the string as she slid past, but to her surprise there was a bear trap she roared and tugged as it rubbed her flesh off, she winced in pain as they tranquilized her but one didn't do anything, she roared one again raising her other paw and ripping their face off, she then roared saying what only animals and Karliah can hear "KARLIAH!" She started to whine in as she ripped her paw even more as the bone started to show the bear trap just kept clinging onto her paw.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Karliah Smith
Karliah watched as Alice charged the the hunters "Hey! Stop!" she yelled as she ran towards them, but froze when her new friend was caught in a bear trap. She shook her head then ran over to her "Hey girl!" one of the men boomed as he pushed her away "Leave her alone!" the man kicked her away again "This isn't any of your business!" Karliah scowled and jumped onto his back "Hey! Someone get her off of me!" Karliah clung onto his back as he violently spun around until one of his friends came over and threw her off of him. She hit the ground pretty hard "Now stay out of this!" he pulled out his rifle and pointed it in her direction "I would hate to have to use this on a such a pretty girl." Karliah glared at him then looked at Alice.

Visit my Deviantart!

Koolwolfe

Alice Wildes

Alice watched as Karliah was thrown to the ground, she growled ripping the chain out of the ground she pinned the man throwing the rifle away, raising her paw she looked at Karliah and said "Let's go!" Running as she felt the bear trap get tighter she started to slow down.

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile

Zack Willow

Zack watched as the humans attacked the two. He sighed deeply, he couldn't just sit there. He bolted from the treeline, sprinting after one of the humans. The man was too distracted, trying to run after the tiger, to realize what was coming at him. Zack snarled and jumped from the ground. His jaw clenched onto the mans shoulder and his weight caused the man to collapse onto the ground.
 The man's scream roared in Zack's ears. He released the man's shoulder and searched for any other threats. Before he could scan his surroundings, he was ambushed from the side. The man tackled him to the ground. He snarled and snapped at the human, trying to gain the upper hand. Zack managed to get a small piece of the man's arm, but before he could do any real damage he was thrown. His back slammed into a nearby tree and he hit the ground. He whined, but stood to his feet. Pain tinged up his lower back, but he planted his paws anyway. A growl rising from his throat.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Karliah Smith
Karliah followed Alice until she stopped to look back, seeing a white wolf attacking the men. Karliah turned to Alice "Hold on!" she ran to Alice and tried to pull the bear trap off of her paw "I'm not strong enough.." she groaned as she kept pulling the jaws apart. Finally, they snapped open "There." she said as she removed the knife from Alice's hind leg. Then she placed a hand over the bloodied leg, she watched as the wound began to close and heal "Almost there." she said as she finished "Okay." she stood up and went to help the canine. She flanked around the two men then jumped onto the back of the one farthest away, sticking him with the knife. He screamed and knocked her off, she landed on the ground and watched the man fall to the ground.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 04:12:48 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile

Zack Willow

Zack smiled as the girl jumped up onto the man's back, perfect distraction. He jumped forward and tackled the other man to the ground. He leaned forward and clenched his jaw around the man's neck.
 The man kicked and squirmed, managing to lay a few punches at Zack. Despite the furious attempt the man made, Zack didn't release his grip. After the man's movement slowed and Zack could no longer feel the rise of the man's chest, he let go. He back off the man and glanced over at the girl that had helped him. He watched the man she had been fighting fall to the floor. He looked up and her and lowered his head, showing he was no threat. His tail lowered, scraping across the ground slightly. He allowed his eyes to illuminate a yellow color. He wanted her to know that there was a person inside this wolf.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Karliah Smith
Karliah looked at the wolf as his eyes began to glow, now she knew this wasn't a wild wolf, but a werewolf. She was slightly afraid but could by his posture that he wasn't a threat to her. She got to her feet and took the knife from the hunter's body "This might come in handy." she wiped the blood off of the blade with the hunter's shirt before putting it into her boot. She looked at the white canine "Thanks a ton." she smiled as she walked towards him ''Are you hurt?" the least she could do was try to heal him for his assistance.

Visit my Deviantart!