Author Topic: ~|:|~ Live to escape ~|:|~ Supernatural/Human Rp. {Mature} {Open & Accepting}  (Read 24662 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
I'm so in-active out here. >.< ))

Stephan Rob

Stephan walked out of his room, as he soon walked true the hall way to the class he was supose to go to.
Entering, other kids watched him, as Stephan did not cared too much.
The ring soon ringed, as Step, took his chair and sat down awaiting for his teacher.
"Welcome class. Today I' am going to ask you about your skills-" Teacher was about to end his peach, as he was paused by another student's laugh.
"Is there something you'd like to tell us Mr. Haze?"
Haze turned back, as teacher continued.
"Now, since I see someone so quite, May Mr. Rob show us his skills? Mr. Rob? Could you show us your skills?"
Step, turned back as he huffed.
Raising his hand, he soon thought about a bird.
Soon the bird showed up on his arm, as he soon disapired.
"Very interesting Mr. Rob." The teacher spoke, as he continued with the class.
Step, did not paid much of attention, as he watched true the window.
Thinking about his old life he used to have, but now it all bannished.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 08:00:54 pm by Hackers. »

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Howl.....howl to the moon.
    • View Profile

Zack Willow

Zack examined himself, making sure there was no major injuries. He shook his pelt and looked back at his new friend. He shook his head. He glanced around and sat on the ground. It was difficult to communicate while in wolf form, but he was going to try. He sat onto the ground and put his paw in the air. He nodded his head, trying to tell the two to stay.
 He stood up and bolted into the forest, following the scent of his sister. He skidded to a halt and listened. Not to far away her could hear the light sobbing of his sister. He trotted closer to the sound and ended up crawling inside of a small cave. Inside it his sister was curled on the ground, sobbing lightly with her knees up to her chest. Zack sighed and walked up to her, he nuzzled her face and licked the tears away.
 Kristen squealed and wrapped her arms around his thick neck. She smiled. "I thought you died," she sobbed. Zack shook his head, but looked around for the bag. He pulled away from Kristen and trotted over to the book bag, they had brought. He grabbed the zipper between his jaws and pulled it open. He grabbed all the necessary clothes he needed. He then walked further into the cave and willed his mind back into a human state. His paws formed back into legs, his fur vanishing and turning into skin. He grunted as his whole body morphed back into a human. He quickly put on all his clothes and walked back over to Kristen. "Come on..I met some friends," he stated and grabbed her hand. He pulled the book bag up onto his other shoulder. They started walking back to where their new friends were, with Kristen clinging to Zack.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Karliah Smith
Karliah watched as the werewolf walked away, she yawned and dropped onto her rump. She was soon surrounded by critters, Squirrels, chipmunks and, her wolf friend Jonah. Karliah was always found of wolves, they were beautiful creatures and were very kind. The large black wolf laid his big head on her lap as she rubbed her fingers through his thick coat. The wolf had his eyes closed but he wasn't sleeping, just enjoying the moment. Suddenly, Jonah's head shot up and he began to growl as he got to his paws, standing protectively in front of Karliah. She stood up and tilted her head "Jonah, it's okay." she rubbed his back as she looked at the young girl and the boy. She had never seen them before but she suspected the boy was the wolf she had seen earlier and the girl was his sister. Jonah relaxed a bit but stayed close to her, his amber gaze watching their every move. Karliah smiled "Hello, sorry about Jonah." she lightly kneed his shoulder, making him huff "He is just not used to strangers." she looked down at him as he did the irresistible 'puppy eyes'. She looked back up at the two, waiting to see what they had to say.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile

Zack Willow

Zack looked down at the wolf and smiled. "I don't blame him...oh and sorry for running off. I figured that it would be difficult to communicate while in wolf form," he stated and glanced down at his sister, who was halfway hidden behind his leg. He looked back at the girl. "My name is Zack...Zack Willow, and this is my sister Kristen," He stated and nodded down at his sister. "Kristen say hi..don't be rude mother taught you better."
 Kristen gripped onto Zack's leg and looked up at him. "Hello," she mumbled softly.
 Zack smiled and looked back at the girl, waiting for her response.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Karliah Smith
Karliah gestured to Alice "That's Alice." she placed her hand on her chest "And I'm Karliah." she dropped her arm down to her side "It's a pleasure to meet you both." Before she could continue Benny jumped onto her shoulder from an overhanging branch and began to say something into her ear. Karliah listened carefully "Where is he?" Benny continued to speak to her "Okay, I'll meet you there." Benny hoped off her shoulder and quickly scurried to his friend "I'm sorry but it seems one of our furry friends has injured himself and he needs my assistance." She looked at Alice "Coming?" she asked before spinning around and darting off into the trees, Jonah right at her side. It only took them a few minutes to get the where she was told her injured friend was "Hello? Vin?" she called as she peered around. Finally, she saw Vin, a chipmunk, he was laying on a pile of leaves. He looked up at her "It seems I hurt my hind leg." he pointed with his small paw to his left hind leg "Okay, no problem." Karliah said with a smile before kneeling down. He gently scooped up the small creature "Hold still." he placed an index finger on the leg and began to heal it. It took only a matter of seconds since he was so small "Much better!" she beamed ass he set him down "Thanks so much Karliah! I feel a ton better." before scurrying off. Benny had perched himself on the large oak and looked at Jonah "I'm not coming down there with him down there." Jonah growled "Whatever rodent." Karliah crossed her arms "Stop it you two." The two piped down, soon Benny left but Jonah had decided to stay around a little longer.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile

Zack Willow
Zack looked down at his sister and lead her behind a bush. "We need to refuel before trying to find another house," he mumbled and pulled the book bag off of his back. He unzipped it and pulled out a few sandwiches that were made for emergency reasons. He handed a sandwich to his sister and kept one for himself. He bit into the sandwich and savored the amazing flavor that spread through his mouth.
 Kristen nibbled at her sandwich lightly.
 "What's wrong Kristen?"
 Kristen looked up at her brother and swallowed the little bite she had in her mouth. "Zack.......I know you don't like to talk about it, but I've been thinking about mom a lot."
 Zack's eyes trailed the ground. "Kristen....we agreed we wouldn't mention it," he mumbled and ran a hand through his hair.
 "I know. It's just I don't really have anyone else to talk to. You are all I have left and I just don't want to leave anything unspoken...."
 Zack threw his sandwich back onto the paper and pulled Kristen in a tight hug. "I don't care how shitty our life is....we are together and that's all that matters," he mumbled and pulled back. He looked her in the eyes. "Okay?"
 Kristen nodded and smiled lightly at him. "Thank you Zack."
 Zack smiled. "Don't worry about it sis...now come on. Let's make a new home."

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Karliah Smith
Karliah walked back to her cabin to change her clothes, she was tired of the damp clothes she had on currently. She went to her room and put on a baggy white t-shirt and jean shorts but wore the same boots. She went back outside and walked through the woods again to see if anymore animals needed her help. She wondered where the boy and the girl went but shrugged it off. Karliah saw a hollow log a few feet in front of her. She smiled and walked over to it and laid on it, her long wavy hair falling to the sides. She also wondered where Alice had gone off to. She sighed and closed her eyes, letting the sun warm her cold skin.

Visit my Deviantart!

Koolwolfe

Alice Wildes

Alice nodded at Karliah following her she looked at the creature as it scurried off she was getting hungry, she looked around for any rodents that were rude or anything like that she spotted a human with a rifle. She watched him slowly and saw he was pointing at Karliah, she hissed lowly as she pushed Karliah out of the way she let out a roar as the bullet shot off, she hissed at him as she charged the whole on her arm splattering blood with every step she took she lunged at the man grabbing his throat and pinning him as he raised his knife to her abdomen letting out a roar, she felt wheezy her paws trembling as she collapsed to the soft grass, as the man grabbed his knife from her stomach about to pierce her neck.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 10:14:34 pm by Fionnxa »

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile

Zack Willow

Zack lead Kristen into the small log cabin. He looked around, letting the light from outside be their guide. Before Zack could get familiar with his surroundings, he was ambushed from the side. His hand was teared away from Kristen's and he slammed against one of the wall's. He snarled and stumbled to his feet. "Kristen run!" He yelled and ran at one of the humans. He flicked his claws out and slashed at the man's chest. Before he could perform another blow, one of the men grabbed his wrist. From the looks of it there was about 15 humans surrounding him and his sister.
 Kristen turned to run out the door, but a gruff man grabbed her waist and pulled her back. His hand encircled around her neck as he squeezed lightly. Kristen stopped all movement and looked at her brother, a pleading look on her face.
 Another man grabbed Zack's wrist and his neck. The man pushed down on Zack, causing him to collapse onto his knees. He looked around.
 A tiny women, maybe only 5,1, walked closer to him. She grabbed onto his chin and leaned into his ear. "If you don't cooperate then we are going to kill your precious little sister."
 Zack growled and jerked his head away from her grasp. "Fine."
 The lady smiled and nodded at the men, who then yanked Zack to his feet. They pushed him forward after the men that had his sister. Zack watched the humans put his sister into the back of their white van. He could feel a cold steel rod poke into his back, that he immediately recognized as a gun. The men threw him inside the van with his sister and as soon as he heard the door shut and lock he pulled Kristen into his embrace. He could feel her sobbing lightly as the van started moving.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Karliah Smith
Karliah fell off the log when she heard an agonizing roar "Alice?" she asked in disbelief as she lay on the ground, a man over her with a knife near her throat. She jumped up and rammed into him, sending them both into the cold rushing river. They both continued trying to injure one another but they couldn't keep afloat. Suddenly, the roaring sound of falling water "..Oh no.." she said as she recognized the sound, a waterfall. The man tried to swim away but it was already too late, they were falling. Karliah let out an ear piercing scream as she fell, when she hit the water she couldn't move, she was in shock. When she was able to swim up to get air she saw the man had gone farther down the river than here, he was still alive. Karliah didn't care, she just wanted to get out of the water. She began to paddle towards shore when she saw rapids in front of her, there was no way she would survive that. As she got closer she saw a tree limb hanging over the water, she latched onto it and pulled herself onto the bank, exhausted. She was surprised she made it, she never learned to swim but it seemed in order to survive she did what instinct told her to.

Visit my Deviantart!