Author Topic: |..Wish Upon a Shooting Star..| Demon:Human (open & accepting)  (Read 19613 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: |..Wish Upon a Shooting Star..| Demon:Human (open & accepting)
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2016, 03:06:21 am »

Lilith & Laighton

It seemed that today the demon would have something on her plate, a little situation needing seeing to. For a few days now Lith had been following an escaped convict from prison - one which seemed to have been on the news a lot, a murderer, actually. Though not summoned by this being, during the course of following him, it seemed he did call for someone. So why not help him die sooner? She had taken her form of invisibility for the past few days now, following the paranoid lad who seemed to have took refuge in an abandoned building. The perfect scene. Watching silently as the male glanced out of the window, a sinister look on his scarred face, a smirk would form at the demons lips. Placing her hands on her hips, "Well, well, well, look who we have here", her tone rasped as she took a few steps forward, her steps obviously being audible with her voice as the lade seemed to quickly whirl around, somewhat confused and slightly fearful as to where the voice sounded from, "Who's there?!", he'd snap, his voice low and edgy, "The last face you're going to see before your sorry little life ends", a somewhat sadistic cackle being emitted from the dark haired female as she took a few slow steps forward, "You see, there's only so much a criminal can put up with, you'll be taken down soon, back in the confinement of prison, so why not?", slowly walking forward further, she'd watch as the lad began rubbing his arms, ah yes, goosebumps. "Leave me be, this has nothing to do with .. Whoever you are, show your face, you fool!", the being seemed to snap, this only causing Lith to smirk. Slowly she'd reveal herself. A solid form.

Standing not far back from the being, she'd furrow her brows, tongue being ran across sharpened teeth, "A little snappy there, aren't we", rubbing her hands together as she slowly approached, "Come any closer and I swear-", "Relax, Daryl, it'll be quick and painless ... Slightly, anyways", stopping once more to look at her next victim, "How do you know my name? Who are you?", the male would ask quickly, shuffling along the wall slightly, "That's none of your concern, hun. Now stay still will you, I want this to be over with", though it seemed the male had reached over for a metal bar which lay across the floor, taking a swing in an attempt to strike at her. Raising a hand she'd quickly grasp the bar, quickly forcing her free hand forward it seemed the lad would slam against the wall, piercing his skin with the hole, the bar possibly being stuck in the wall, moments later it seemed the life would drain from the beings, "Now, that could have went better", she'd grunt, making her leave casually.

As she entered the streets, they seemed empty, this more than likely being a quiet part of town, or everyone was busy - it seemed there was life in several shops around the area, and few people continued to wonder the streets. Lilith had been here a few days now, though she had been told a familiar name; Laighton Makenna, though sadly there wasn't a kill order on him just yet, though at one point, a short while ago, it seemed he had asked for something. Now to find him.

Meanwhile, the lad had only recently woke up. Though usually at work, today was the lads day off, so catching up on sleep was something he often done, however; he soon forced himself out of bed, got dressed and headed out. He had heard about the criminal on the run, though he didn't care much. Hopping in the black range rover he had recently bought, Laighton would head off through the streets, though today everything seemed a little off; the sky was somewhat dark and it seemed the streets were blurred by layers of fog. Unusual, especially with the weather they had recently, but he didn't seem to give it too much thought, it was more than likely nothing to worry about. Putting the radio on, Laighton would listen to the radio as he done every time when being in his car, flicking between station, trying to find one he could enjoy, though by the time he seemed to find a decent one, it was time for him to get out of the car - a much needed stop at a local coffee shop. Quickly parking the car up, he'd take no time in entering the shops, greeting and being greeted by many familiar faces.

Stopping at the counter he'd slide the black, leather wallet out of his pocket, taking out a not before sliding it back in to his pocket. A smile would make its way on to Laightons features as a familiar face showed up at the counter, "Ah, if it isn't my favoirte customer", the elder woman known as Elisabeth would say with a smile, "Why, no need to flatter me, Elis", he'd chuckle, "The usual?", she'd smile, her small, slightly haunched frame would turn slightly, "Aye please", he'd say softly, watching the older woman make his drink and grab a few extras, "Here you go sweetheart", she'd speak hands slightly shaky. Carefully taking them off of the woman then putting them on the counter, he'd hand her a note, "Thank you, keep the tip, love", he'd smile, picking his things up and nodding before walking to his usual table in front of the window; there was nothing he enjoyed more than a hot chocolate with a slice of chocolate cake in the morning.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2016, 09:40:18 pm »
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2016, 10:01:15 pm »

Alana

Alana's eyes gazed over the mark as he spoke, her mind focusing solely on the word "Summoner". "Summoner? Wait," she scoffed, "I didn't summon anything. And I hardly believe you're a-" she went quiet as she turned to face him. He was mid bite in a wrapped sandwich and an immediate smile parted her lips. "What are you doing? That keeps the food good." she scolded, marching over and snatching the food away from him. She glared at him before unwrapping the wrap surrounding the sandwich. "Besides," she took a bite, smirking at him as she chewed, "I didnt think Demons ate." She patronized. She glanced at the food, realizing she was too confused to eat, and tossed it into the trash.

She had forgotten her troubles, and suddenly remembering, she backed away. "Now can you please go."

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2016, 11:22:39 pm »

Masha

Masha took another satisfied bite out of her bread, a triumphant expression on her face as if she had just conquered the world. She strolled down the street, pausing as she smelt the sweet aroma of coffee beans. She lifted her head up as she slowly popped the last piece of bread into her mouth, her nostrils flaring as she caught the air. She looked down at her goat like legs and demon tail, knowing that she would have to do something about those in a crowded shop. She quickly slipped behind the building in a small alley way. She whispered some incantations to change her form, her legs slowly turning human, and her tail and horns melting back into her frame. When the process was complete, she smirked and appeared from out of the alley way, looking as if she had just slipped in there to check a text message.
Masha ran a hand through her hair to make sure it didn't look like too much of a matted mess--which it normally did, and she made her way into the coffee shop. She glanced around, wondering what strange humans would be lurking around here. To fit in with the crowd, she went up to the counter and asked for a small black coffee from the elderly woman.
"Just black please. No cream or sugar," she requested, slipping money onto the counter and faking a sincere smile when the woman handed her the coffee.
Masha took a seat at one of the tables near the window, sitting down and sipping at her coffee with no interests in what was going on around her. She would only lift her head when she caught sight of a man, with some scruffy facial hair and a very defined appearance. She raised an eyebrow, looking at him for a quick few seconds, before hiding herself in her coffee again.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2016, 01:17:43 am »

Lilith & Laighton

Lith would continue to casually stroll down the street, like nothing had happened just moments ago. Light gusts of wind causing her hair to blow behind her slightly, though it seemed she was already cold enough, the gusts barely affecting her as she continued on her way. Though the streets weren't all too familiar, it still seemed she somewhat knew her way around, which was rather strange. A somewhat sinister expression would remain on her features, the few beings which she passed seemed to give her odd glances, "Relax, humans. This is just my face", she'd snort, arching a brow as she passed a store, a woman standing at the door seeming to glare, "And it's rude to stare", she'd speak up, stopping, watching as the lass quickly made her leave, "Honestly, now I remember why I hate this place", she'd smirk, kicking at the ground once more as she went on her way. It seemed as if the demon had not a care in the world, as if she didn't need to find the one which summoned her - though she enjoyed hell, the fights she often got in to, oh boy - but she did also enjoy getting up to no good up on the surface, or at least having a little explore before having to go back down under.

Though, it seemed the demons little 'stroll' would be interrupted. How unfortunate. The now sudden burning sensation on the bottom of her hand caused the woman to smirk, brows raising as she lifted her arm and twisted it - ah, it seemed her tattoo lit up a mix of red and white. Her summoner was either near, or was now up and active. Rubbing her other hand over the other, "All in good time my dear", her somewhat sadistic look returning to her features as she stood still, glaring down the street. Tongue once more being trailed across her sharpened fangs, the dark haired demon would proceed down the street in her human form, the hotness and coldness of her tattoo varying as she moved - though the obvious sensation she felt aided in finding the one which she was searching for.

Now at the table with his hot chocolate, Laighton would sit in near enough silence, staring out of the large window before him, watching others going around their daily business, whilst he enjoyed a nice day off, a day for the hard-working individual to finally get some well needed and well earned rest. From where he sat he had a good view of a few local stores and a football pitch - the usual mens team seemed to be playing, something he often watched whilst sipping on his hot beverage. Watching their little game reminded him of when he was younger, or when having time to get together with a few pals; they'd either do some daily activities or hit their local pub for a much enjoyed pint. Though in recent days most were busy with work, which left his only free time being on weekends and of course his days off. Raising a hand he'd itch at his stubble, attention barely moving off of the game across the road, though as the door opened he'd pass an occasional glance, maybe even offer a welcoming smile. Though it seemed Laighton would soon fall in to a day-dream, the sound of the radio still being noticed however, and he'd just sit, humming along whilst taking occasional sips of his drink and a bite of cake.

Several minutes later the rough-looking lad would snap out of his sudden state, huffing slightly. He really needed to stop doing that. Now continuing to glance out of the window, it seemed the game soon finished, only to quickly be replaced by another, though he'd glance around, noticing a few police over the other side of the road had pulled a car over, a few younger ones inside - this causing him to simply shake his head. As the bloke continued to look around, his gaze would land on to a lass he hadn't really seen around before, when looking at her she seemed to give off a different aurora to everyone else ... Leaning back in his seat, he'd notice the lass glancing over, "Good stuff, isn't it", he'd speak in his usual deep, rough tone, lifting his mug ever so slightly before carefully placing it down, once more turning his attention off of the unknown blondie.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 01:29:01 am by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2016, 02:42:09 am »

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2016, 03:43:09 pm »

Alana

She kept her back to him as he complained and fished for another bit of food. Her nerves had somewhat calmed, but she couldn't help but wonder when this nightmare would end. "Demons Don't exist. Angels don't exist. Nothing like that exists. It can't." she muttered, beginning to rewrap her wrist.

Cause if they did, why haven't I seen my sister..

She paused as the thought crossed her mind, and she leaned weakly against the counter. She was tired of this, all of it. Wishing, and waiting, being confused and lost. "You wanna prove it?" she turned to face him, a new sense of urgency in her eyes. "Tell me why I summoned you. If I did, then you should at least know why, right?"

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2016, 11:40:57 pm »

Masha

With a sudden sense of shock, Masha lifted up her head from her coffee, her hand almost missing the table when she quickly put the cup down. She hadn't expected the man to catch her stare and actually say something to her. She recovered from her surprise and quickly collected herself, knowing that she couldn't make a fool of herself in front of the human. Besides, who was she to get all in a whirl when a stupid human caught her off guard. Normally she'd make some rude comment to cover up her shock, but she didn't feel it was necessary this time. She cleared her throat and looked back over to the man, nodding slowly.
"Yeah, it's good," she agreed in quiet tone, knowing that she would probably be out of place if she were to raise her voice to a higher volume. She bit her tongue with her fangs, not quite meaning to reveal them, but it was just a habit of her's. She would then push her hair that threatened to cover her face behind her ear, before straightening her posture. "You seem to be looking out that window a lot."
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2016, 12:16:09 am »

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2016, 01:42:08 am »