Author Topic: Game entry, what to do?  (Read 1059 times)

SunGazer

Game entry, what to do?
« on: December 28, 2011, 09:53:32 pm »
So, about a week or so ago, every body was confused as to how to enter the game because it kept saying to "install the new patch".  I had this problem too, and still do because I haven't been online for a while and haven't had time to resolve it.  I tried doing what eveyone else was doing when the problem still existed, and that didn't work.  Since it has been a while since then, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what I need to do fix this problem with the ORIGINAL Feral Heart not FH+. 

Thanks! Nicole.

Offline Windance

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Om nom om om
    • View Profile
    • My Preset Thread
Re: Game entry, what to do?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 09:56:45 pm »
Did you go under downloads and install the patch? (sorry if that sounds derp but just wanted to check)

SunGazer

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 09:59:47 pm »
Thats what I did a few weeks ago, and it still gave me the error.  Should I go download the latest patch (latest as in the patch that updated the other patch lols)

Offline Windance

• Experienced Traveler
  • Om nom om om
    • View Profile
    • My Preset Thread
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 10:01:42 pm »
Yes, go ahead and install the patch again, it should clear things up for ya! If not, lemme know and I can try to help you with it.

SunGazer

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 10:03:12 pm »
Alrighty, would you stay online and I can let you know if it worked or not? Also how do I download the patch correctly, like what folder do I save it in and stuff?

Offline Windance

• Experienced Traveler
  • Om nom om om
    • View Profile
    • My Preset Thread
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 10:05:05 pm »
Sure, I'll be one for a while. When you download it, you can save it anywhere basically because it will just be updating your current game. My stuff automatically saves to the temp file on my computer. It will download the patch though to your game's current location (ex the programs folder or wherever you have the game files saved).