Author Topic: The pelt color won't change.  (Read 1168 times)

SilverDragon101

The pelt color won't change.
« on: December 27, 2011, 03:14:48 pm »
I have been having this problem ever since the previous patch where the pelt color won't change at all but the rest do change. Heres an example:

Also here are some of the things I did to try to fix it but didn't

1. Change rendering system.
2. Reinstall it(Did that multiple times.)
3. Get the patch

Any help?

EDIT: Another thing I just noticed is that when the start-up menu appears before going to the game I clicked on the rendering subsystem option and it only had the Direct3D9 option not the openGL but when I clicked out of it and opened it back up the OpenGL option was the so when I clicked on play the won't start. When I do start the game with Direct3D9 system and I go to the options in the game I get both the Direct3D9 and the OpenGL systems but the OpenGL just won't let me start the game even though it is the system I need.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 03:31:30 pm by SilverDragon101 »

SilverDragon101

Re: The pelt color won't change.
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 06:54:16 pm »
*BUMP* Still in need of help. Sorry for being impatient.

Offline AirWolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Whatever I say, in-game or here, don't trust it.
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 01:16:16 pm »
i have same problem. it is caused by underfur, that is white. other players will se you normally, bu something is with your/mine FH. try to download installer/patch from other mirror, then unnistal game, dlete its folder and then install it again. hope it will work. thing for end: i use OpenGL options, because of bad, old computer.
DeviantArt: wolfcost.deviantart.com
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/wolfcost

SilverDragon101

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 02:46:10 pm »
I tried to use OpenGL but it keeps on switching back to Direct3D9 when I restart the game. Also by downloading it from the other mirror do you mean getting the torrent version? I don't really trust torrents if thats what you mean.

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 07:51:52 pm »
switching the rendering system actually does fix it because i used to have this problem. i don't know hwy it keeps switching back for you though