Author Topic: Not good enough RP for ya?  (Read 1288 times)

Offline kyoushiro

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • becky
    • View Profile
Not good enough RP for ya?
« on: February 16, 2013, 04:24:56 pm »
Once i was being Mushroom and these worses were mocking some wolves of rp style >:I                                                             Wolf1: he launched himself at the horse, sinkings his teth into his back.                                                                                 Stallion: Go away u stupid rolepayers!                                                                                                                                      Wolf 2: Its roleplayers.                                                                                                                                                                 Mare: Shut up fatso!                                                                                                                                                                   Stallion: Yeah you cant rp write so we are blocking you! (?)                                                                                                       Me: Wow, thats a bit unfair.                                                                                                                                                         Stallion: Shut up mushrom!                                                                                                                                                               Me: Its Mushroom.                                                                                                                                                                   

Turns out that the worses didn't block them and started to annoying the wolves by calling them noobs. I kept laughing at the worses spellings mistakes and the wolves ALWAYS correcting
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 04:33:03 pm by Mushroom »

Offline Nemena

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
Re: Not good enough RP for ya?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 07:41:10 pm »
Whilst both parties aren't innocent, the wolf shouldn't have godmodded or tried to heinously injure one of the horses without prior permission (whilst a wolf wouldn't ask if they could hurt their prey in the wild, you need to keep in mind that there's another player behind the character who doesn't want their horse randomly killed).

The horses similarly should have spoken calmly and exclaimed their worries without resorting to petty insults and such. Both sides are as silly as each other, in all honesty. Apologies! :D