Author Topic: Methods of Starting RP in FH  (Read 7336 times)

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
Re: Methods of Starting RP in FH
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2011, 07:01:02 am »
I try walk ups and get "gtfo" a lot. I always feel so welcome :)

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2011, 07:10:50 pm »
LOL Sameth. Well if you guys ever see me in game on any of my chars, I will 99% of the time love to do a walk in rp with you ;)

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2011, 08:51:46 pm »
Option 1: You can spend time on the forum roleplaying, joining groups that look promising, and add those members on MSN then contact them (or through PM) for in game roleplay in a isolated area to avoid lag / being bothered by others.

Option 2: Accept that people will be jerks and that you'll have to take risks on others by asking kindly if you can join their roleplays.

Option 3: Someone makes a huge thread where people on the forum can list their in game usernames and character that they often roleplay on and are willing to roleplay with you as.

- shrug o3o -
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

Shellz

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2011, 02:07:53 am »
I enjoy not walking into a random RP - I join tons of long-term stuff, just because... well.. I hate short-term. It drives me /nuts/ when everyone suddenly starts vanishing and I have to find another RP. Plus,  I hate the people that freak out over me going into a public den. Just.. Why? My god, you'll lose a potential Rp'er. ;_;

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2011, 11:44:57 pm »
Well, typically long term is short term anyway

Offline Feralia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I love wolves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2011, 05:15:21 am »
Now my opinion: I don't like advertisement Rp-s, because they're unknown people within it. There may be too many people around too and I am not the quite person to belong into crowds... And I've already have had tiring memories of a big crowd in other games. I haven't went into a very big crowd in FH. Also I never heard of walk-in RP-s O.o . Well, I think they're better than any stumbling into advertisements. Often these advertisement RP-s never let a wolf like me in. They usually have fantasy characters (Although I'm a wolf, I am a bit of fantasy too). Hyenas, cheetahs, lions, demon wolves have become famous -.- . But RP-ing with people I know is much more like it. Those are people you know. And also, some people I saw here, said we can RP with them anytime. Well, thanks Ringo and wolflynx, and others, feel free to talk with me anytime. I am a friendly sort to good people like you.
Our Feral Hearts are those characters we own in the game. And all characters together makes you a Feral Heart as well. Because you made them.

Twiliac

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2011, 05:20:46 am »
Option 1: You can spend time on the forum roleplaying, joining groups that look promising, and add those members on MSN then contact them (or through PM) for in game roleplay in a isolated area to avoid lag / being bothered by others.

Option 2: Accept that people will be jerks and that you'll have to take risks on others by asking kindly if you can join their roleplays.

Option 3: Someone makes a huge thread where people on the forum can list their in game usernames and character that they often roleplay on and are willing to roleplay with you as.

- shrug o3o -

I like number 3, sounds very...interesting xd.

Offline Cynder-

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • IMMA FIRIN MAH LAAZZAARRDAFGNADJFADG
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2011, 05:38:27 pm »
I love the Random Walk-In roleplay, but that never works for me. .3.

How I usually join roleplays: I fish out good ones on the FH forums with literate roleplayers and a map (I love the idea of custom maps<3) and see if it fits my standards for roleplaying.

Another way is hanging around the Plains. I always have that one group-less character for that special roleplay that is rarely advertised In-Game. I go to check it out, and of course, I always ask if the roleplayers are a decent amount of literate. Though that term is used loosely most of the time. And so I go to join the roleplay. Better if they also have a thread/website/map/strictly literate roleplayers only.

Offline Stellaryx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ??????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2013, 09:08:54 am »
i just find a ramdon rp and kinda "grow" into it X3 i'd find a rp group then start rping,
my steps:

1. walk in and see if they're friendly
2. start rp "growing into" by just sitting next to someone or joining a chat
3. make friends with someone
4. if all went well the rest is easy! just adapt into the chat! ^.\}
That's pretty much how I find them! Or I'll get lazy and pull up Gen. xD

.:?????:.
Message me, you floof.~?

Offline Zaraki Kenpachi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Will sell soul for pork chops