Author Topic: What to do.  (Read 4746 times)

Offline pinkee66

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: What will we do?!
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2012, 02:07:24 pm »
Hmm. I'll just be reading Off White, playing Wolfquest, Youtube. I got tons of stuff to do on here although, I'm gonna miss cuddling with my mate. we see each other every single day, unless he's grounded. :'(

Offline silver_wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2012, 05:34:53 pm »
but it isn't the end of the world. It is only a week, it's nothing like the year long gap between the fall of IT and the rise of FH. You can hold your horses that long. c:

The internet's huge. I don't see what the fuss of the server only being offline for seven days is all about.

ok, ok! no need to get like that about it. i only made this thread for a bit of general chatting, not being told to stop fussing and things. im not fussed -.-

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2012, 06:38:45 pm »
We're not trying to cause any friction, we're simply saying that people shouldn't make a big song and dance about the server being offline for a week. Sonic is right, too many kids are wasting their time playing FeralHeart when they could be doing something more productive.

Offline shell_prisoner

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
Re: What to do.
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2012, 07:51:34 pm »
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 07:53:37 pm by Shell Prisoner »

Offline Narnia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • No
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2012, 10:52:31 pm »
What I've done so far(I suggest not copying me. XD): When I get home I do my homework, listen to OneRepublic, play my flute, search for Hetalia related things, and sleep. I know I'll still be bored, though. At the moment there's so many funny things I want to tell my friends on the game that the people who are actually around me wouldn't find interesting. XD I'm getting restless..... I'm about ready to read my History textbook...
-Insert something interesting here-

oreodude

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2012, 11:56:10 pm »
hi umm anyone play warriorcats.com?

Offline Kula

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Chickenmanfunnypants
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2012, 08:37:01 am »
Yay for OFFWHITE! Love that comic :3 Right now...Im mourning over the loss of Harry Potter. It took awhile to hit me. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home <3 Buwhaha