Poll

What do you think?

Very good, amazing! :D
Good :3

Author Topic: New Style! (Request beginning!)  (Read 3234 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
New Style! (Request beginning!)
« on: October 04, 2013, 08:09:49 pm »
Velcome Vlooves! How are you today, so I made this lovley arts. If you were wondering why I was off for awhile it was because of this arts and my real life house shifting. Anyway, were was I..... Oh yes! -Smashes head with pie- I hope they are really good and it is now available for people to show me tutorials and comments to tell me how to improve my drawings! I want a great goal, so by the end of the year I could achieve something that I loved when I was 3 years old. :3 Thank you for everyone who will help me, I will give them a floof.

PLEASE NOTE: Doesn't mean if you see me wanting to give you a floof you should do that job, I just want people to help me to improve. c:

Oreo's request - No Black Lines, more detail.

Request from cookie : :D

Ritat ~ Your Life Saver! :D
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 03:06:29 pm by rita »

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: New Style! (Background and Detail)
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 08:23:28 pm »
I like these! I'm not much of an artist so yeah, so I can't really give you any tips. x3

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 08:49:06 pm »
Oh. Mer. Gosh.

Girl, you are improving and I give you a floof for that. But I have some suggestions for you, if you want.

I see that the hair or tail are smudged/blurred, but not the body. No offensive, but it looks like it was pasted there or something. For DoctorFlob, her legs are lined, not smudged like the others. Here's a tip: If you don't want the black lines, all you gotta do it place the color you want on the line, and then it would look a little more realistic than just black lines. Also, what program are you using? Gimp? Paint SAI?

But besides all that crap I just said, love the art, and I need moar from you. Here's the floof you deserve. Also, you should take requests one day. O_o

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 08:52:05 pm »
These are absolutely amazing! ~ I must agree with Oreo on that one, though. It is nothing to be ashamed of, however. Ye' are still working on improving and I know you'll do just fine. ~

Anyhow, there is nothing ye' should worry about. For your style is very lovely and will make plenty happy if they see those wonderful works of art ye' drew for them. Keep up the great work lass, and I hope to see some more artwork. +Floof.

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 03:51:12 am »

OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
There so fluffy! I love! Your art is so flipping amazing. -Flops on your work- Must have. Does you do requests?

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2013, 04:09:50 am »
*Jumps at art with a hug* Ohmergerd cool! :D Though, you might need a small tutorial on layers to help you with "overwriting" I guess you can call it, problems. Like how the background I see on Re's is, seems like some light thing is overlapping or something... is that the word? I dunno, though just figured I could tell you my way of art perhaps in layers to help you.

Anyway, 'tis is still nice. <3 I mean, I love fluffy animals. ;o; Everything fluffy is cute, right?

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2013, 07:46:42 am »
Oh. Mer. Gosh.

Girl, you are improving and I give you a floof for that. But I have some suggestions for you, if you want.

I see that the hair or tail are smudged/blurred, but not the body. No offensive, but it looks like it was pasted there or something. For DoctorFlob, her legs are lined, not smudged like the others. Here's a tip: If you don't want the black lines, all you gotta do it place the color you want on the line, and then it would look a little more realistic than just black lines. Also, what program are you using? Gimp? Paint SAI?

But besides all that crap I just said, love the art, and I need moar from you. Here's the floof you deserve. Also, you should take requests one day. O_o

Of course, I'll do that. I don't feel bad to what you said XD

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2013, 07:54:22 am »
Well, since the other floofs pretty much covered any possible tips I could think of, here I am lingering on by to compliment on your artwork. Indeed impressive, I must say, plus you're still improving so there's no doubt your work will get even more intriguing. I wish you luck with your future art pieces.
+floof.
gone

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2013, 08:37:16 am »
Now when I am looking at your signature I am taking tips. :3

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: New Style! (Request beginning!)
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2013, 11:43:31 am »
IHKAERIUGKHSIULFKHAEFGKEFKHEUFERU!

OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR THIS! It's so purty! ^^ - nuzzle - (when 24 hours are over)