Author Topic: Group/Clan Flag Requests! (Closed)  (Read 1952 times)

PocketMutt

Group/Clan Flag Requests! (Closed)
« on: July 01, 2018, 09:17:00 am »

Lots of people really put their hearts into establishing their own roleplaying groups & clans,
so much so that it's become pretty popular to create custom maps for members of the group to use.
Although I'm sure it's been done before, I thought it would be pretty neat if people could have customized flags to use
wherever and whenever they want. Flags are a great way to represent what you're
all about and what your group stands for through symbolism in shapes, symbols, and colors.
Or it could just be something flashy to get peoples' attention.
Either way works.

*Disclaimer*: I am not drawing anything, rather I am just doing strictly graphic designs.
However, you can give me photos of any images you would like to have in the design
so long as they are transparent/have no background. You can also ask for images such as lion heads
or things like that so long as you are aware that I am limited to finding those images online myself
so sometimes it can be hard to find something exact & free to use
(but don't be scared to ask for something, you never know if I might find it !)

You can check out some of my previous graphics stuff here.

INFO/RULES:
1. I'm pretty open to anything, including funny things (so long as it's appropriate)
2.  Leave me a comment of what you're looking for and the details you want. You can be as specific or as general as you'd like !
Some details you can give me are:

colors/color palette
symbols
shapes
  fonts (i.e. scratchy, cursive and so on)
  extra details you want in it (i.e. pawprints, a lion's head, clouds)

3. Again, if you want any of your own images to be in the flag just leave me the pic(s) in the comments so long as they are backgroundless/transparent.
4.  Please let me know if you want me to include a background/background color with the flag or you would rather just have all of it transparent.
5. When I'm done I'll probably give you different versions but don't be afraid to ask me to change anything !

Feel free to tell me what your symbols mean ! (For example, 3 stripes representing the 3 founding members of the group).

So, that's it !
Go ahead and leave me an initial comment on what you want and we'll go from there!
Thanks for stopping by !

« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 03:47:13 am by PocketMutt »

PocketMutt

Re: Group/Clan Flag Requests! (OPEN)
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 01:23:07 am »
Bumping since I changed header graphic and it's still open.

Flurr

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 01:31:48 am »
This Looks very interesting, PocketMutt! I wish you luck on these and I'm sure people will be interested ;D

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 02:03:48 am »
This is a really nice idea, I wish you luck! <3 So kind of you.
not active here anymore ♡

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 04:22:17 am »
I love this idea! Your creations are always gorgeous and unique, I'm sure many users will be interested in this!

Offline Jacoby

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2018, 04:09:14 pm »
You're work is absolutely stunning!

I'd be interested if my role-play was up and running, but it is yet to be.
If I'm offline I'm probably drinking vegan tea.

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2018, 06:17:40 pm »
Oh my! Something that speaks to my future roleplay.
Would you mind if I used the flag as a forum header? I am in need of one, and I don't have the patience to draw one of my own...yet. Of course, when I do make a post about it here, I will use the flag!

Main Design: Three pine trees, like this. Ordered like medium, large, medium. A runic-style sun/moon combo atop the three trees, with rays "shining down," almost alien-esque type of scenery Surrounding the trees, there is a circle of roundish-squared rocks. If it's possible, gibberish runic text in a circle, the text a glowy green-blue.

Color Scheme: Just to get a feel of what the color scheme is. Here is a description: "Dark, warm greys with calm, saturated and pastel greens, smoky light browns like Alderwood, slight gold accents that weave around." Obviously, my forum's skin has yet to be created by someone.

...I hope that can be done! If you need to know anything else, please ask! I am a bit vague, since I see it my head vividly...but I fail to turn it into words. I can draw a lil mock-up, if you want as well. Thank you for considering me!
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Jacoby

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2018, 08:22:21 pm »
Can I slot one in? c:

colors/color palette - Could the text be a dark red, with an outline that looks almost gold? The text should say Valiant
symbols - I'm not sure what I was suppose to put here but could I get this image down the middle of the text?; http://a1.format-assets.com/image/private/s--iWaXrxpk--/c_limit,g_center,h_1200,w_65535/a_auto,fl_keep_iptc.progressive,q_95/144774-11991898-wolf_skull_png.png
fonts (i.e. scratchy, cursive and so on); I don't know, I apologize, but I'm looking for like some sort of Empire looking, so if you could think anything like that, thank you.
extra details you want in it (i.e. pawprints, a lion's head, clouds); Hm, maybe a couple tribal marks? Like circles etc. Though it has to look like paint.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 04:51:07 pm by Dizzy »
If I'm offline I'm probably drinking vegan tea.

PocketMutt

Re: Group/Clan Flag Requests! (Closed)
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2018, 08:33:40 pm »
Can I slot one in? c:

colors/color palette - Could the text be a dark red, with an outline that looks almost gold? The text should say Valiant
symbols - I'm not sure what I was suppose to put here but could I get this image down the middle of the text?; http://a1.format-assets.com/image/private/s--iWaXrxpk--/c_limit,g_center,h_1200,w_65535/a_auto,fl_keep_iptc.progressive,q_95/144774-11991898-wolf_skull_png.png
fonts (i.e. scratchy, cursive and so on); I don't know, I apologize, but I'm looking for like some sort of Empire looking, so if you could think anything like that, thank you.
extra details you want in it (i.e. pawprints, a lion's head, clouds); Hm, maybe a couple tribal marks? Like circles etc. Though it has to look like paint.

It's not really a flag as much as just a header graphic but here's what I was able to do !