Author Topic: 【Cryptic Refrain】 Elemental Warriors Roleplay  (Read 2172 times)

ZombieKitteh

【Cryptic Refrain】 Elemental Warriors Roleplay
« on: October 07, 2018, 11:42:14 pm »

Cryptic Refrain is a roleplay based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. We've created our own story and added a twist onto what you typically see. These are no ordinary cats. They carry the elements in their paws. We take pride in having a roleplay with a rich history. There's lore to follow, plots to take part in and shape. Our community is very amiable and we're a judge free zone. All roleplayers are welcome, no matter the 'skill' level as long as rules are followed. No one should feel discouraged, unaccepted or stressed over roleplay. We should be learning from one another, expanding our writing skills and most importantly having fun. So we seldom ask for roleplay samples and gently encourage members to try their best. Lets us all learn and grow together.

The story follows clans of cats that call the Land of Echos home. There are three clans of cats, HeatherClan, RippleClan, and BreezeClan. Each clan is gifted with an elemental alignment of earth, water, and air. Every cat that comes of age is gifted the elemental powers of their clan's alignment from cats much older then StarClan. For what purposes a cat uses these powers is up to them, but StarClan can easily take away which has been gifted without a moments notice. Many cats have walked over these very lands over the years. Just as many cats have also left. There are always stories to tell and adventures to unfold. The three clans have lived in relative peace for countless seasons. Nothing stays the same forever, however. That which was lost may one day return.

If interested in joining or if you have any inquiries feel free to post here. You're welcome to add me personally on Discord as well and I'll help you get set up with our roleplay. My Discord is: Zomb3h#3866 I encourage you to check out our website for all sort of information and perhaps help in deciding where you'd like to settle your character(s).

« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 02:56:22 am by ZombieKitteh »

ZombieKitteh

Re: C
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 11:42:31 pm »

10/7/18

We're in the process of remaking our old maps. I made the original Cryptic Refrain Maps back in 2013 during the original run of the roleplay. We've grown a lot, developed and our maps I feel should reflect this too. So you can see some sneak peeks of that below. We also had a switch in leadersihp recently, Cypressstar is now the leader of HeatherClan. We'll also be needing some medicine cat spots filled in BreezeClan and HeatherClan and have an open deputy spot we'll take auditions for soon if enough show interest.

(Map Sneak Peaks)

« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 12:14:02 am by ZombieKitteh »

Offline LoveTheTime

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: 【Cryptic Refrain】 Elemental Warriors Roleplay
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 12:43:59 am »
seems unique

« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 12:45:55 am by TripleX »

Offline mytimeofdying

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 12:48:44 am »
Should totally check it out we're pretty great <3 Love from Petal
:3

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 12:50:25 am »
Oooooh, this looks great and very unique! I wish you good luck and hope things run smoothly!
artwork by dehvina

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2018, 01:47:01 am »
Thank you both for the kind words!

Also Petal you are a bab. <3
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 01:49:56 am by ZombieKitteh »

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2018, 06:32:47 pm »

10/9/18

Map progress is moving along at a steady pace. BreezeClan territory on the main map is nearly complete. We also had our first successful gathering a few nights ago. Lots of new kits, apprentices being made warriors and clan gossip. Later in the afternoon and evening we'll be recruiting in game in the grounds, so keep an eye out for us! ^^

(Map Sneak Peaks)

(The Gathering)

« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 06:35:32 pm by ZombieKitteh »

Offline .Fallen-Kingdom.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • One Step At A Time.
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • KittyBug9
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2018, 11:09:15 pm »
I've never RP'd as a warrior cat before, but after reading this thread and seeing those screenshots.. I might have to give it a try! Looks very cool!

"Always remember, it has to be dark for the stars to appear."
I go also go by BugJuice in-game! Feel free to say hi!

Offline Arandomperson

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2018, 11:52:49 pm »
I have a few questions for this. And I hope i can join it.

1. Are loners and rogues allowed in the rp? And will they have powers?

2. Will different powers be introduced? Or will there be rank up versions of the current ones? Ex: Wind can later turn into weather or Lighting/Thunder
Merrp

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2018, 12:26:33 am »
I've never RP'd as a warrior cat before, but after reading this thread and seeing those screenshots.. I might have to give it a try! Looks very cool!

Thank you so much! If you do decide to give us a shot, just let me know and I'll help you join and get settled in. c:

I have a few questions for this. And I hope i can join it.

1. Are loners and rogues allowed in the rp? And will they have powers?

2. Will different powers be introduced? Or will there be rank up versions of the current ones? Ex: Wind can later turn into weather or Lighting/Thunder

1. Loners, kittypets and rogues are both allowed, we have limited slots for each, however. You can create loners to join right away, but rogues must become rogues via in character actions and roleplay. Since rogues are known to be more hostile and typically kicked from their clans/homes. So if you' like a rogue character they need to develop that way through roleplay by getting kicked out of their clan. Non-clan cats don't have powers. It's seen as disrespectful if they leave/are kicked from their clan, so StarClan strips their powers away.

2. In the future, there will be some additional elements, but you'll just have to wait and see how it plays out. It's up to our members how it'll all go down technically as we enjoy member involvement with plots. There are 'tiers' that determine what skills and energy your cat has, but it is determined by IC age.