Author Topic: }.{ Frozen Shadows Syndicate }.{ --Snow Leopard Tribe-- (Open!)  (Read 13763 times)

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
Re: }.{ Frozen Shadows Syndicate }.{ --Snow Leopard Tribe-- (Open!)
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2012, 11:38:03 pm »
Bump? ;~;

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2012, 01:13:44 am »
Bump... D: *Huggles roleplay*

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2012, 10:38:28 pm »
(Bump. One new banner added to the Banners & Fanart section. We may start now, to keep the thread from dying. <3)

Vita - FSS - Queen

It was a fine morning in the Syndicate. Warm sunshine filtered in between the few aspen trees sheltering the nesting site, guarding it of easy sight. The tribe was bustling about, either chatting with one another or shuffling in and out of the dens.

But something didn't feel right. Atleast, not to Vita.

The snow leopard sat outside of the leaders' lair, observing the Syndicate's motives from a distance. Her warm, pale-blue eyes gave away no sign of worry, her tail's twitching calm. The morning was a bit chilly, since Aurora Summit wasn't too far away from the site, but that wasn't a problem for the thick-furred felines, including the fact they were used to this sort of weather. Atleast it gave them the advantage for moving easily through cold climates, unlike the cougars of the Category Six. With a shiver, Vita closed her eyes for a few moments, thinking briefly about the last raid those murderous wild cats did. Too much blood was spilled on that day, the day when the cougars ambushed the Syndicate with no warning. I vowed I would protect my tribe, she reminded herself dryly. And I will. Nothing would stop the Queen from that belief, and if anyone dared to try to make her, she'd most likely shred whoever did.

Taking herself from her thoughts, Vita bunched up her muscles and took a large leap from the ground onto the pedestal planted on the side of the den. From there, she lifted her head high, scanning for any signs of an ambush from the Category Six.

Nothing.

Perfect. She sighed. Atleast there wasn't any bloodshed yet, today.

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2012, 01:55:20 pm »
*(I'll put an FH pic soon here is her:https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShXw5rH-qdXvvtM_bjiZbYKzi9OWvKklZZK7JxRmONY75TUhkn)
Name:Eura
Personality:She is mysterious,not talkative and may upset others by saying their negative sides.
Description: She is grey like with light markings.Her eyes are green like Emerald stone and thats all XD
Mate:xxx
Offspring:xxx
Extra:Nuuu extra I guess...Oh yeah...I almost forgot.Her one back leg is missing >_>-sucks-
Forum Username:Dafniforfree
I want to add that I won't be online these days because I am writing tests so.

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2012, 05:41:29 pm »
Nearly accepted. Please reread the rules and add a code. ^^
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 03:13:49 am by ~.Christina.~ »

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2012, 09:55:38 am »
Oh I forgot to include it in ^^" mistaken sorry..Code:'Winter Felines'

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2012, 05:10:10 pm »
It's alright, but for the code you copy and paste the application between the [(code)] and [/(code)] (Remove the parenthesis), but I'll let it slide this time ^^

You're accepted, please notify me when you have the in-game image up~ c:

And I'm working on the Nesting Site art, it will be done soon.

Edit;; Nesting Site art is finished! I hope it's helpful. ^^
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 05:50:00 pm by ~.Christina.~ »

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Stormfrontier

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Geronimo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2012, 07:20:15 pm »
Scimitar

Warm sunlight filtered through the Chaw's nesting site, splashing yellow light onto the two currently empty nests. It splashed yellow light on a third nest, or would have, if there hadn't been a large ball of grey, heavily flecked feline fur. The ball heaved up and down, showing the snow leopard hadn't died in his sleep, nor that the Catergory Six cougars had murdered him in his bed. A rounded ear twitched, disturbing a fly that had landed on it's edge. A paw appeared, also grey with five white toes. Out of each toe slid white, dirty claws, but were sheathed again in an instant. Scimitar was dreaming about his favourite activity, hunting. Not for long though.

Scimitar yawned and forced himself into the waking world. The grey snow leopard blinked owlishly, olive green eyes drinking his surroundings. Not that he needed to, the Chaw den was hardly a new experience for him. The male stood up and stretched, pink tongue curling over in another yawn.

When he finally exited the den, the sunlight floooded his vision, causing him to blink his eyes to try and deterr the sun from damaging his sight. Once he had adjusted to the light, Scimitar  checked that Catergory Six hadn't come during the night and slaughtered everyone. No, Vita was sitting outside her den, and other snow leopards were bustling around camp without worry nor fear. Well, nearly every feline in the Syndicate was too painfully aware of the lurking danger. Scimitar shook himself, thick grey fur rippling over his muscles.

"Mornin', m'lady" Scimitar called, trotting over to his queen. He dipped his stone-coloured head in respect. Scimitar's tail waved slowly, sometimes twitching suddenly and swiftly, as if it were eager to hunt and chase the prey that he was so fond of. "Anythin' of interest?" He asked, tongue slipping out of his mouth and licking his black nose.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 07:28:44 pm by Stormfrontier »

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2012, 09:03:36 pm »
Vita - FSS - Queen

Turning her head, Vita blinked down at the darker-colored snow leopard. "Good morning, Scimitar," she greeted her first Chaw warmly. A round ear twitching as a chilly breeze swept down from the mountains, she lifted a paw as if to clean it, then put it back down as Scimitar spoke again.

Anything of interest? She repeated the male's question in her mind, thinking deeply about it. After a brief pause, she answered. "Not much." Vita replied honestly, her tail flicking from side to side. "There's not much to be interested in this morning. I'm just on lookout for the Category Six. There's no telling when they'll strike." That was true. With a small shudder, the white snow leopard got to her paws, lowering into a crouch before launching herself from the pedestal.

Landing almost silently onto the ground, which was nearly frozen over at one side due to Aurora Summit's such close distance. At the other side, it was cool and marshy by the creek, even a few bullrushes growing there.

"What have you been up to?" she asked, allowing a warm tone to enter her voice.

Kifo - CS - Tribehead

Sharp, overgrown claws clipped on stone. The pebbles at Misty Bog were like metal, cold and soaked. Fog drifted endlessly in the air, a humid breeze coming in from the south.

Kifo slunk over to a small boulder she used for calling meetings. She let out a rumbling hiss deep within her throat, stalking right beside it and stopped. "Oh, the Syndicate thinks they're so smart," the cougar snarled to herself, her words only a mumble under her breath. "We'll show them they're not the only ones permitted to be rulers!" Anger was obvious in her voice, muffled by clenched teeth. The lanky feline kicked a pebble over from the edge of the creek to the other side, emerald eyes gleaming with hostility and bloodthirst.

Rumors had gone past like a storm about Kifo, that she had only gone insane with battle hunger because of her family that died. Her mate, Kythe, was lost in battle with the Frozen Shadows Syndicate. Her two cubs were lost as well, one to an eagle, one to a rogue. Kifo was heartbroken even now to think about it, but being a solitary cougar in her lone life while still young had hardened her heart to steel.

I have yet to plan the next raid, the Tribehead thought, about a thousand other thoughts racing in her mind.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 01:47:48 am by ~.Christina.~ »

ヌ - ド ル

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2012, 09:57:49 am »
Eura-Cub

Eura stretched from her little mossy den into the rocks and climb up.She looked around trying to find her mum but no one was there.She start meowing trying to make someone hear her from there but she couldn't see anything clearly.She put some strenght at the front paws and jump off the rock edge landing on her back into the snow.She turned and look around the plains in front of her"Awesome.."she said herself and a smile draw her head while her eyes brighten with amazement.She saw some grass growing near there and making a step back,putting some strenght at her back legs,she jump and land on the grass and start playing with them.