Author Topic: FeralHeartvs.ImpressiveTitlevs.WolfQuestvs.ImpressiveWorldvs.AeonPhasevs.Arokai  (Read 11668 times)

PolarisStar

First came Impressive Title, the mother to Feral Heart, which was later replaced by Feral Heart and Impressive World. Then came WolfQuest a wolf rpg. Next Aeon Phase, something a little too close for comfort, followed by its twin sister, Arokai, which is officially crossing the line. Can you compare? THEY'RE ALL SLIGHTLY THE SAME IDEA, CONCEPT, AND MMORPG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why are there so many?! :o

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
First off I would like to say there is no competition between any of the games they are all amazing and provide the user with a good experience little can be said about Arokai as no one has really played it on line, There aren't as many as you think I mean compared to a shooter MMORPG you got hundreds of them when you only have limited amounts of Animal based games, Impressive title and its branch off games such as Impressive world should not really be counted as separate games as they are all truly the same leaving us with even less games, So if you think about it we don't honestly have that many.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline Haruki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • "Better to be carried by six than tried by twelve"
    • View Profile
    • CatalinaPacks
I don't know if WolfQuest is honestly considered an MMORPG game since, well, the RP part is kinda taken out. :x And it's only five to a chat, so the Massive part is out. So it's an... MOG game.

Offline VexedCourage

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
All of these games are made by different people with different things in mind, even if they seem similar. (Although IT and FH are made by the same person). I see no reason to try and compare them or make them 'fight'. That only separates communities more when we should be trying to bring them together lol :)

PolarisStar

First of all, this was about why they were all the same concept, not that there was so many and when they were out.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
But they're NOT the same concept. Especially wolf quest.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
they are the same in one way thoguh they are all about being a animal and playing as a animal

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
But that doesn't mean they are all the same.

Offline CalliCat1113

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -10
  • Larkspur/Starline
    • View Profile
Aeon Phases isn't even being worked on anymore, is it? The last time I checked it out it wasn't.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Yeah, neither is Arokai either I believe.