Author Topic: FeralHeartvs.ImpressiveTitlevs.WolfQuestvs.ImpressiveWorldvs.AeonPhasevs.Arokai  (Read 11643 times)

Offline Aval0n

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Noot noot~!
    • View Profile
You sure? I would think that Arokai was still being worked on since they've already release the canine creator for download so people can get a taste of what the character creators are like.
In-game username: Aval0n

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
I believe that was as far as they worked on it, the the creator said something about possibly going open source with what they have because they didn't really want to go further with it. I believe that was released because it was all they had done so far or something like that, I dunno.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Superfeesh has a journal on the website that she states how far she's done. She has the wolf creator and may possibly go open source but will work on the game when she finds time. She is super busy and is having trouble getting into the project again.

You are amazing <3

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
I haven't tried the canine creator yet but I saw it before I may try aro'kai when it's released but I won't leave FH because it's one of my favorite games I found on accident ._.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
I think this should be locked before it gets into a "I MAED THIS WITH THE CANYN CREATAR" "HOW DU I PLAE?" "WEN IS AROKEYE COMIN OWT? ANSER PLZ" thread |D

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
Maybe you guys look at it from the wrong side?

You shouldnt look at the similiarity of those games but why they are made.
IT and FH also Arokai are made cause the creator do have fun with these and love to improve their skills. Also IT was once made for a special person in Kovus life, and this little game grew more than he was expecting it would do.

However, FH is not to be planned to be an big online MMORPG, it was started with this idea but Kovu does not have the time to make that happen anytime //soon.
Arokai has a clear concept for the game, compared to FH that is made just for having fun.

Its not like the big run against each other of who developes the best, the fastes and what so ever anything you can think of.

I really love that there are now so many different games, some arent up running yet, but its nice to have different feelings and flairs in the different games. For me they are all not the same.

Offline Miles101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Praise Helix
    • View Profile
WolfQuest isn't an animal MMORPG. It's an educational simulation game that wolfaboos flock to. It's for teaching kids about wolves.
FeralHeart is an open roleplaying platform, a blank slate for roleplayers to build off of.
Arokai is a planned, MMORPG with a plot.

No rivalry, not really. The games are all different.

There's my two cents.

Offline SilentWolf91

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
I dont believe these games are at competition, each has something the other doesnt which makes them "unique".

Its a shame Aeon Phase isnt being worked on anymore. Most likely the same will happen to Arokai :(

Offline Meadowstar01

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Yeah, neither is Arokai either I believe.

So.... when's the last time the owner of Arokai actually worked on the game? I really want to play that game so badly!!!

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
Not for months.