0 (0%)
The jungle book
0 (0%)
Brother bear
4 (23.5%)
Bambi
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Disney ~general discussion~  (Read 1813 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Disney ~general discussion~
« on: February 04, 2012, 04:46:22 am »
Since I feel like there are many Disney topics, I Created this to share anything about Disney. You may tell us what is your favortive movies and parts of that movie such as when....simba fighted scar or......when....mualn meets mushu. Here is my things I want to talk about Disney:

Princess and the frog: love the movie!!

The lion king: really great movie! I love the way the characters were hand-drawn and the songs were so......like "wow, I really want to buy the song-track of that movie" and the film was really good!

Mulan: love the movie! some of the characters, such as mushu, we're funny! I love the songs and the film was really pawsome! Mushu was acting kinda werid in mulan 2 but he is still my favortive character in mulan and in mulan 2,and this is him saying:I'm a dragon not a lizard,I don't do that tongue thing.(XD) you can lock/delete this if you want, mods
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 07:35:53 pm by heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
Re: Disney ~general discussion~
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 09:43:40 pm »
My favorite movie as a little kid is'nt up there. I absolutely loved 101 Dalmatians. (The cartoon movie version, though I liked the realistic version as well though not as much) So much so, I went as Patch for Halloween when I was little, and for some strange reason I STILL remember many of the original pup's names.

I did like the lion king though. :)

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Disney ~general discussion~
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 09:49:07 pm »
TLK, Mulan, and Brother Bear are still my favorite movies today. For New Years, instead of going out and going to some party, a group of my friends and I just sat around watching Disney movies.

I think that Disney movies were one of the best times, really. Such strong tales to be told, such meaning even when we didn't understand the words at our age. And Phil Collins.. music master.
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3