Author Topic: Cannot find or fix broken or missing texture files in "LIP + Girlys Items" pack  (Read 998 times)

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • www.deviantart.com/cynde
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UC90KdyZ
    • http://feebleturtleduck-artz.tum
    • View Profile
Title says it all. Downloaded "LIP + Girlys Items" + the updated /required pack(which was mentioned it needed to make it work). But there were several items with issues or broken textures that were simply not included in the pack(which I guess is to be expected, there was something like 1000+ items).

The items showing up white are-
Double Chain Collar
Skull Chain Collar
Both Skull earrings(left and right)
Both Chain bracelets(left and right)
Rose in mouth(white)
Rose in mouth(bloody)
Sora's Collar
Curved Horns
Devil Horns(red)
Ulquiorra's Horns

All of these have textures that weren't even in the pack when I downloaded it(either of them). Tried finding the textures in the files: not there. Tried finding the MAT files to see if the texture was under another name: no mat file. Went into the items.cfg
typed in the names of the textures, weren't included.
The skull ones all claim to use a texture or material titled chainlinkcollarMat, which isn't included in the download or anywhere.

Sora's collar claims to use a texture or material titled chainlinkcollarMat/SOLID/TEX/chainlinkcollarTex
not included in the download or anywhere
Ulquiorra's Horns HAVE the texture, both included in the CFG and the texture file is there, shows up white though.
I mentioned the solid white rose because I'm not sure if its supposed to look untextured, it's missing a texture too

Does anyone have the textures or MATS for these and a way to fix em?
thanks<3

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
I don't remember Sora's collar being in regular "LIP + Girly's Items", are you using the Mythical items merged with it? If so, maybe try installing regular "LIP + Girly's Items" into the Items folder without replacing the Items.cfg, that should return the textures. I had regular "LIP + Girly's Items" before merging Mythical with it, and I have textures on all except two of the items listed, but I still can't guarantee it'll work.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
I don't remember Sora's collar being in regular "LIP + Girly's Items", are you using the Mythical items merged with it? If so, maybe try installing regular "LIP + Girly's Items" into the Items folder without replacing the Items.cfg, that should return the textures. I had regular "LIP + Girly's Items" before merging Mythical with it, and I have textures on all except two of the items listed, but I still can't guarantee it'll work.

No I didn't download or use mythical.
Do you think you could send me the textures or the mat files?

**I think I had the one mashed up together, I did what you said and they still do not work <_> think you could just send me the mat files and textures
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 08:57:59 am by Vidathelion »

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
What you need is the Mythical Items Pack. This includes ALL of the previous item packs plus other individual packs. You can download the installer here. (It is in Brazilian, but it provides English instruction. So far, I have had no missing texture issues!

Take heed to the fact that the items.cfg must be updated along with the mythical pack, since everything is completely reordered. So you, will need to copy and paste this straight into the items.cfg file. Select all the current text and paste over it, to make sure there are no repeats. This also provides the labels of each section, so you know where to find everything! (I think this adds on to the Legendary pack, so you may not have an issue there).

I hope I've helped!

Other Notes:
Ulquorria's horns are white with light purple stripes, seen here.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
What you need is the Mythical Items Pack. This includes ALL of the previous item packs plus other individual packs. You can download the installer here. (It is in Brazilian, but it provides English instruction. So far, I have had no missing texture issues!

Take heed to the fact that the items.cfg must be updated along with the mythical pack, since everything is completely reordered. So you, will need to copy and paste this straight into the items.cfg file. Select all the current text and paste over it, to make sure there are no repeats. This also provides the labels of each section, so you know where to find everything! (I think this adds on to the Legendary pack, so you may not have an issue there).

I hope I've helped!

Other Notes:
Ulquorria's horns are white with light purple stripes, seen here.

Hi, I tried that and it only made things worse. Less items worked while previous items that did not work worked. Messed up several other items and I had to go through a lot of trouble and wasted hours just to fix it. hence why I'm attempted to fix the single items individually.
And the horns are showing up untextured