Author Topic: -"Exports" Default- I know this sounds stupid, but...  (Read 1431 times)

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
-"Exports" Default- I know this sounds stupid, but...
« on: May 05, 2013, 09:11:03 pm »
...can someone give me the files for the 'Exports" file on default for FH? I was trying to get this map to work, and I ended up stupidly deleting all my Exports files. I know, I know, I should keep a back-up file for FH, and I'll make one. I'll learn from my mistake and never do anything like it again. but, to get me back on track, may I have the "Exports" default files? Thanks to whoever helps out.

P.S.-Don't rant at me about how stupid I was and how I don't have the rite to ask for help (:P). I get it. And, I apologize.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Re: -"Exports" Default- I know this sounds stupid, but...
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 09:35:43 pm »
The exports folder, by default, is empty. So you basically only lost the custom things you've downloaded (maps, presets) and anything you have exported yourself.

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 01:44:50 am »
Then I am confused. Whenever I go into Cape of Distant Worlds, the "FeralHeart.exe has stopped working" sign shows up, and I don't know why.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 01:55:57 am »
As Wolffie said above the Exports folder itself wouldn't really effect the game's default maps since their files are not saved there. On the weekends some of the maps have trouble though due to how many people are online. Sometimes the Cape crashes randomly for me too and then works perfectly fine later on but if the problem is on going I suggest that you just uninstall your game and delete the Feral Heart folder and then reinstall. It's possible that you messed up your game's default files some where along the line and thats whats causing the crashing. Make sure to back up all your important files like presets, screenshots, and maps though.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 01:58:17 am by LordSuragaha »