Poll

Do you like them?

Yes :D
4 (100%)
No :(
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Gift Box. (Number 3)  (Read 2539 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Gift Box. (Number 3)
« on: September 18, 2013, 04:35:27 pm »
Hewwo cookies, it's been a long time now since I didn't post a new gift box because I was trying to make the new designs. I think actually I spent so much time on them to see what detail I should put and those things. I hope you all like them, if anyone would like to request one please tell me. I have been waiting for like 7 weeks now for my Art shop to get some requests. I did not get any, I promise everyone that I am trying my hardest and in real life I draw much better that I wish I could take a HD photo of it to give it to you but I just wanna show you know 2 sample as well to what I have drawn in real life. c:

The In real life one:

The Computer ones: (:D):

Ritat ~ Your Life Saver! :D

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: Gift Box. (Number 3)
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 04:43:41 pm »
Rita, you should really make just one art thread and post everything onto that thread instead of making bunch of little ones across the section.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 04:47:00 pm »
Rita, you should really make just one art thread and post everything onto that thread instead of making bunch of little ones across the section.

-Sighs slighty- Alright, alright. You make me so unproud of my self. :(

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 04:49:28 pm »

-Sighs slighty- Alright, alright. You make me so unproud of my self. :(

The thing is that I just want everyone to see what I have done on the week :( At least say "Good work"? My effort is just rubbish then.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 04:51:27 pm by rita »

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 04:53:48 pm »
Please don't double-post.

And I'm not trying to make you unhappy. I'm just stating something that has already been said in a few of your threads. Your work is lovely, I can't even draw a nose for fart's sake.~

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 04:55:25 pm »
Please don't double-post.

And I'm not trying to make you unhappy. I'm just stating something that has already been said in a few of your threads. Your work is lovely, I can't even draw a nose for fart's sake.~

-Face Paw- God, double posting... :U and lol. This is the only trouble with me: DOUBLE-POSTING, THREADS.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 04:57:33 pm by rita »

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2013, 05:14:22 pm »

Oh mer gerd woman, these are just fabulous 8D. Why are you so kind of us gurl <33
-gives you a snuggle and never lets go- Thank you for the picture hun, you made everyone look so fabulous looking.
But yes like Tariri said already you only need one art trend hun. I'm sure she didn't mean to make you feel bad or anything but just reassuring that the multiple art post you've been making doesn't keep going.
I suggest making your own art trend and making updates on it 8D that way we can come back and see your beautiful art
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2013, 05:53:51 pm »

Oh mer gerd woman, these are just fabulous 8D. Why are you so kind of us gurl <33
-gives you a snuggle and never lets go- Thank you for the picture hun, you made everyone look so fabulous looking.
But yes like Tariri said already you only need one art trend hun. I'm sure she didn't mean to make you feel bad or anything but just reassuring that the multiple art post you've been making doesn't keep going.
I suggest making your own art trend and making updates on it 8D that way we can come back and see your beautiful art
-Hops up and down- I just help it, I just wanna post it immediatyly! 8D I just can't be Pasiont. -Goes hyper-

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2013, 07:18:18 pm »
That is an awesome dragon you drew me :D I love dragons soo much <3 He actually looks a little like one of my dragon characters too. Thank you once again Rita for your beatiful art. I adore all your pieces <3

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2013, 10:19:42 pm »
You made another art? For me? -balls into tears- Thank you1 <33 Your to kind.

(I would need to owe one day^^ Hmm, probably when I get my art more perfectly...)

Anyway, thank you once again, Life Saver^^. -smiles and floofs-