Author Topic: ~|Firewolf's Art Request Shop|~  (Read 1943 times)

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
~|Firewolf's Art Request Shop|~
« on: October 01, 2013, 10:18:08 pm »
I've decided to open up an art request shop. Be warned, I am seriously not very good but i'll show you what I can and can't.

Cans:
Draw traditional
Draw wolves
Draw cats
Do certain poses (Howl,Stand)
Draw items (Sorta)

Can'ts:
Draw digital
Draw animals laying down (Or other poses)

Examples Of My Work~

This one turned out better then I thought.

Something I made for JimMoriarty. Not much but meh.

Request Form:

Reference Picture~
Details(If no ref)~
Items~
Extra Details~

Thank you all fir clicking this thread. I will do my best and get as many done as possible.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 02:30:54 am by Firewolf10 »

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: ~|Firewolf's Art Request Shop|~
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 02:32:02 am »
Updated Request Form~

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 02:39:58 am »
Can you draw my character Snow Shoe.  He is a Vorox which is my made up breed.

Reference Picture~

This picture is a little incorrect.  Vorox resemble wolves and have much smaller ears.  Twee is working on it to fix these problems.  If you need it I can post it when she is done.
(c) Twee
Details(If no ref)~
The species as a whole.
There are three different breeds of Vorox but they all look alike in some ways.  Their body resembles a wolf, but they are far from wolves.  They are about two times as big as an adult wolf.  Their heads kind of blend in with their bodies and don't have a clear neck.  They have a aerodynamic body to help them run faster.  Their eyes are narrowed and their ears naturally are pulled back.  This is because they once lived where there were many sandstorms and they needed to keep the sand out of their ears and eyes.  They have almost no fur because the are used to very hot weather.  They have a long thin tail with a sliver tip at the end.  Because a Vorox is a robotic animal, the tip literally is made of sliver.  But other than their sliver teeth they look like an animal of flesh and blood.  The tail can inject poison and it is the main weapon for Vorox.  If the tail is cut the poison could leak into the Vorox and kill it.  Vorox have the worse effects to their own poison.  A Vorox is a preyed animal and can act a little jumpy.  The will run from a fight before attacking.  Their long legs help them run faster than most animals.

Snow Shoe's details.
Snow Shoe is a little smaller than other Vorox because of being part Snow Vorox which is the smallest breed of Vorox.  He has thin dark tan fur like all Forest Vorox but he has white paws that fade into dark tan the farther it goes up his legs.  Since Snow Vorox are build for the cold his paws never are cold, even when put into freezing water.  He has light scars on all of his paws because of being tied down for several days in his past.  He has dark blue eyes with no pupils, it is just filled in with only blue, this is normal for Vorox.  He is blind but it can see with echolocation like bats.  He wears a burnt pale pink bandana that was once a blanket.
Items~ A pale pink and burnt bandana
Extra Details~
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2013, 03:08:51 am »
I'll do my best. xD And maybe you could give me the new ref when she's done so I know how to get it right.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2013, 03:21:27 am »
I will.  She has made the lines for it.  She told me she would color and shade it tomorrow.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2013, 11:23:15 am »
Alright.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2013, 08:43:02 pm »
Love the art, floof. :3 I like the first one especially, and you did a good job on Jimmy! Keep up the awesome work, and I'd love to see more from you! 

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2013, 09:02:58 pm »
Love the art, floof. :3 I like the first one especially, and you did a good job on Jimmy! Keep up the awesome work, and I'd love to see more from you! 
Thank you floof! I like to try.