Author Topic: Shan's Paint Patch  (Read 3449 times)

Offline Hjordis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Shan's Paint Patch
« on: October 25, 2013, 10:39:20 am »
(Just got a bit confused...  Posted this in a board called Art Galleries, which I now cannot find... Oh well. Mod's please delete if you find it. Sowwy!)

Halloo feralers. :D

I'm a newbie here, but I noticed that the forum has an art section so I thought I would make an arty introduction here.
I've been drawing wolves, dogs and the like for years. My favourite utensils are the good old Photoshop CS5 and my wonderfully amazing Intuos4 graphics tablet, which is my baby.

Sadly, as I'm at college and busy with work I haven't had much time for drawing. :(

But to give you an idea of my style, here is a pic I drew as a rough character base about 2 - 3 years ago. It was a while ago, so I hope I'm leaps and bounds better than this now! :L

To kind of introduce myself, if anybody would like me to draw one of their characters I would be happy to. Bare in mind though that although I want to get back into the game, I am busy so I can only do a few requests at the moment. :)

I'll start off with four, and see how we go from there.  ;D

Number 1: Jackjaws
Number 2: Rustys
Number 3: Hugrf
Number 4: Comacon

Request closed for the meantime!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 10:45:41 am by Shanz »

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Shan's Paint Patch
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 11:06:43 am »
Wow. I really love your style it's amazing
.o. I like how the colors blend i. Good job :3

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline Hjordis

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 11:34:44 am »
Aww thankyou! :3 I love colour blending, one reason I love using Photoshop. This was only a quick drawing, but on the really time-consuming ones I love using the blending and putting detail into every hair... Fur is SO fun to draw! :D

Offline Jackjaws

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 01:52:01 pm »
wow that's so cool! ^^ could you draw my character for me please? i'm new too, and this is my first char!

name: Dalber
species: dog
breed: mutt
appearance: Has the look of a malamute crossed with a rottweiler. He is a big and stocky dog with thick limbs and a deep, wide forechest. He maintains a malamutes thick tail but without the curl. Ears are large and thick but fold slightly, and his colouring is more rotty, but with bands of black and some white.  Eyes are dark brown. He has some scarring on his body.
personality: brutish and short tempered, but is usually the sarcastic joker of the group. He is blunt and straight, and never holds back with his word or his bite.

Is that all you need?? thanks again!

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 09:01:44 pm »
Can you do this character?  He is a mutt named Dollo.

Ignore the # mark on his ear

Ignore the tail and the ears.

Dollo is kind of dumb and doesn't think things through before doing things.  He is an idiot but can learn to do tricks when using a treat.  He is like a Boxer Dog.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 09:06:44 pm by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 09:44:33 pm »
That is very well-done... owo The colors blend in with the picture very well, the eyes look gorgeous.. I'd gladly request one. Note: Hugrf is a normal griffin with a purple mane as shown in the reference, the shape of the body does not matter since this reference... kind of sucks.

To look at the bio, such as description of the mouth if you plan on doing it and such, then go here. To also zoom in, too, of course.

Thanks~ And it is optional to add wings, I don't mind it at all if they weren't there. No rush, too.

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2013, 05:56:02 am »
Ma character if you have any spaces left?

c;

If not. I can wait if you want me to. Just PM me.

Oh, Fantastic art by the way. +floof

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy

Offline Hjordis

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2013, 10:41:41 am »
No problem guys! :) Comacom, I can do your's too but you might have to wait for a while. Hugrf in particular will probably take quite a bit of time, being a griffin! :D

I'll get right on it guys.

Rustys, when you say he's like a boxer, do you mean in how he acts or how he looks? And am I missing out the '#' on the leg?
So, he is all yellow, but for a blue tip to his tail and left ear, and has one brown eye and one green eye?

Offline Hjordis

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2013, 11:37:27 am »
As a note, you can choose how you want me to do this. Either I can do it as a character bio sheet, plain and simple, or I can do it with pose, prop and background. Of course, a detailed image will take longer than a charrie sheet, and it might get a bit too much if everyone wanted one, but I can do some full images if requested. :)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2013, 04:45:06 pm »
His personality is alike from a boxer.  He has no breed, he is just a mutt.  But he does look kind of like a German shepherded.
He has one green eye and one brown one.  He has a blue ear which is flopped down on his right side.  On his right side he has a # mark on his flank.  The background can be just back.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru