Author Topic: Feral heart is not working  (Read 2227 times)

Offline wolf2375

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Feral heart is not working
« on: May 05, 2013, 02:11:55 am »
this game or my computer is being mean!!!!!! when ever i try to log in, it says '' Failed to connect to front server'' i am doing my password and username right, i dont know what is going on with the game or the computer, i downloaded the game again, and it still wont work  >:(

Edited by mod- do not curse on the forums.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 07:06:05 am by Ringo »

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Feral heart is not working
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 02:29:05 am »
this game or my computer is being mean!!!!! when ever i try to log in, it says '' Failed to connect to front server'' i am doing my password and username right, i dont know what is going on with the game or the computer, i downloaded the game again, and it still wont work  >:(
Keep Appropriate Language And Behavior
This game is aimed towards a wide user-base of all ages and therefore you must keep the language and other behavior to an appropriate level that works for everyone. Swearing inside of the public chats is NOT allowed or encouraged by anyone. Even if you censor your writings and they still represent an obvious curse/swear you might get warned/kicked/banned instantly upon notice, this is because we want to keep FeralHeart a friendly place.
As frustrated as you may be, you are not allowed to use such profanity here on the Feral Heart forums. You will need to edit that if you don't want to get in some trouble with staff.

Also looking into your problem, make sure your Internet connection is good and try to see if it's your firewall blocking your Internet connection. If that is not the case then take a look at The BIG help trend it has all the possible asked questions and it may have some solutions for you.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 07:06:28 am by Ringo »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline wolf2375

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 02:33:33 am »
sorry, its just i am really upset that i cant get feral heart working,

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 02:37:53 am »
sorry, its just i am really upset that i cant get feral heart working,
It's ok to be upset, but don't use words like that here.
It's really frowned upon really, but I do hope you get this fixed
The BIG help trend has lots of answers for ya there.
If still stuck, then ill try best to help you. Just one step at a time
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358