Author Topic: Dreams about FH  (Read 13433 times)

Offline leaf228

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Dreams about FH
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2013, 06:31:22 pm »
A dream for FeralHeart of mine is to have more items. All we have is a Christmas Hat. In ImpressiveTitle, they had more.

Offline _-Rain-_

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2013, 02:01:52 am »
I've never really dreamed about FH, I dream kinda rarely anywho.

Offline Minxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The ones that love us, never /really/ leave us.~
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2013, 02:53:52 pm »
Everyone dreams, it's just the matter of remembering it. xD

Offline BirdyBlu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • `Snuggle Puddle`
    • Ally Nice
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2013, 04:17:29 pm »
Ive never really had a Dream consisting of Fh. But I do have really weird dreams. And what Minxy said Thumbs up to you.;}
.: Birdy Blu is just for You! :.

Signature image by @Pocketmutt

Offline tygrysek

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ? my happy little pill, take me away ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2013, 07:58:06 pm »
I've had another dream about FH a week ago or something, here it is;
I was at Bonfire Island near the Ficho Tunnel entrance with two old friends I've met when I first joined and I was a random character from the old IT. It turned out that one of my friends was my old neon character that I made when I first joined, it had also turned out that my other friend was a twin of the first friend I mentioned, also they were mates, loool.

Then, we decided to go to Fluorite Plains, once we got there, the colours had more contrast and there were less people, surprisingly xD . There were people with IT characters and FH characters. Also, there was prey from the old IT, there were critters all over the place o3o. So, I tried to attack a bat-like thing which was actually a tiny wolf flying, then I realised that some of the players had the ability to be a critter from IT. And out of no where, a Python spawns, so I attack it.

After that, me and my two friends went back to Ficho and started attacking some bats. That's all I can remember.
The end ~

Offline ju1220

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2013, 09:41:10 pm »
lol, I NEVER dream, and when I do, I don't remember what it is... so... yeah... -arm flail-
Love,
JubeJube <3

Offline _-Rain-_

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2013, 12:44:40 am »
I've had another dream about FH a week ago or something, here it is;
I was at Bonfire Island near the Ficho Tunnel entrance with two old friends I've met when I first joined and I was a random character from the old IT. It turned out that one of my friends was my old neon character that I made when I first joined, it had also turned out that my other friend was a twin of the first friend I mentioned, also they were mates, loool.

Then, we decided to go to Fluorite Plains, once we got there, the colours had more contrast and there were less people, surprisingly xD . There were people with IT characters and FH characters. Also, there was prey from the old IT, there were critters all over the place o3o. So, I tried to attack a bat-like thing which was actually a tiny wolf flying, then I realised that some of the players had the ability to be a critter from IT. And out of no where, a Python spawns, so I attack it.

After that, me and my two friends went back to Ficho and started attacking some bats. That's all I can remember.
The end ~

Wow, that dream sounds rather confusing.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2013, 01:22:54 am »
Once I had a dream that. . well, ouo, Itwassorandom.

Basicly I was derping on meh John Egbert character, and at one point someone screamed "Ashfur: I KISSED A SQUIRREL AND I LIKED IT~". After that we basicly had a very long and complex conversation about Ashfur, Brambleclaw, and Squirrelflight, along with the Kismesis and Matesprite quadrants ouo.

The next day when I was actually awake. . Someone screamed "Ashfur: I KISSED A SQUIRREL AND I LIKED IT~". Thus, we conversated about what was mentioned above ;c;

I can see the future! ouo~ /Flail

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2013, 01:38:57 am »
i had a dream about Feral Heart that i was dropped into bonfire and there wasnt anyone there but me and some pokemon Rp'ers x3 i also had another one where i was just running through flourite as a wolf haha and being in a flower house in someones map C: was nice~

Offline Soakitup

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Timberrrrrr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2013, 01:41:49 am »
I don't sleep well enough to dream, but maybe dreaming about FH could be good.  :)