Author Topic: Bored in Feralheart? e.e  (Read 7128 times)

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
Re: Bored in Feralheart? e.e
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2013, 11:52:16 pm »
i agree it can be boring at some parts and yes most people just derp around, or you could make your own active rp of something d: ive been trying to look for ACTIVE and non derping around all the time rp's forever. but i guess this is your point of view so cx i dont mind feral heart i just havent really played it recently because... busy o-o

Offline _-Rain-_

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2013, 02:00:09 am »
Yes, it can be rather boring. I used to only go on for the roleplay. Now I roleplay off-site and the only reason you'll see me in FH is because my friend wants me to go on, or I'm testing something.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2013, 06:29:51 am »
I mainly go to talk on General to talk crazy with other people. But most of the time I can't find good RP's and I am bored as a frog in the Prairie.

I try to make my own fun, but I am often ignored and stuff, which really makes me angry.

I don't go on FH much anyways.

Offline moonshimmer100

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2013, 04:20:29 am »
i am usually bored on fh now.. most of the people on my friends list have been inactive for ages and the ones that are active don't remember me at all and have no interest reconnecting with me as they are always in some serious rp or something.. :/ usualy now i just run around Fluorite trying to find a rp but i can never seem to find one and when i do find one they eithor never rp at all like just sit there talking ooc all day or they do rp for a short period of time then have to go then end up completely inactive afterwards..
Hello random person! ^_^