Author Topic: Do you see that Fh+ Download is gone?  (Read 1444 times)

Offline trinitylovespink

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glowing potato pocket
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Do you see that Fh+ Download is gone?
« on: July 14, 2013, 07:59:41 pm »
Were is Feral-Heart+
[/b][/color]
I Dont know if I just missed the news or there was a reason behind it not being there....but it went down like this; As like everybody who gets a new computer, not all the files for the old one goes onto the new one, so as a Feral-Heart+ full time user (For the Map Creator) I wanted to re-download it and start making me and my friends maps againFeral-heart Patch and Feral-heart Mac....So I Don't know what I missed but.....
[/color]
Here To Help!
Ingame: trinitylovespink
dA: Donttouchsilverlark
Tumblr: Donttouchsilver

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Do you see that Fh+ Download is gone?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 08:19:06 pm »
I don't think you can really maps maps to FH+. Since FH+ is very different from the actual Feral Heart game and the fact that you can't even go into Caps of the Distance to get into maps. However to answer your question the link to it has been taken down by the creator for some updates and more things he wanted to add. Here's a trend he made that shows some preview of the new FH+
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=28586.0&topicseen
Also, it's been said that when it is done, it won't be placed with the regular downloads like it once was. I think when it's done it will be placed in the Maps section
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline trinitylovespink

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glowing potato pocket
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: Do you see that Fh+ Download is gone?
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 09:05:26 pm »
I don't think you can really maps maps to FH+. Since FH+ is very different from the actual Feral Heart game and the fact that you can't even go into Caps of the Distance to get into maps. However to answer your question the link to it has been taken down by the creator for some updates and more things he wanted to add. Here's a trend he made that shows some preview of the new FH+
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=28586.0&topicseen
Also, it's been said that when it is done, it won't be placed with the regular downloads like it once was. I think when it's done it will be placed in the Maps section
Thank you soo much, I didnt even see this!
                                 ~Thanks again Trin
Here To Help!
Ingame: trinitylovespink
dA: Donttouchsilverlark
Tumblr: Donttouchsilver