Author Topic: How did you find out about feralheart?  (Read 11849 times)

Vrisk

Re: How did you find out about feralheart?
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2013, 05:17:50 am »
found out Feral Heart on YouTube when i was browsing through Wolfquest vids that i played so much back then.
then Feral Heart got my attention so i checked it out, and so i played it and fell in love with FH.

Offline Smilodoncat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2013, 09:17:50 pm »
I use to play WolfQuest when I was younger, like in 4th/5th grade, back before you could raise pups and all that. Then I just kind of forgot about it. Then earlier this summer a friend of mine started playing WolfQuest. I remembered the game fondly so I went and found it to download it again. While after that I'm talking to my friend about Wolf Quest. She asks me if I play Feral Heart, because it's like WQ. I told her I think I may of heard of it on the WQ fourms. She tells me to go get it, so I do. And then I ended up here.  That's basically it.

Offline pokie37

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2013, 09:24:29 pm »
i found out about when i went looking for a game simiolar to wolf quest

Offline _-Rain-_

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2013, 01:58:11 am »
Well, I used to rp on Howrse, the subject of WQ came up, then someone mentioned something about FH. Being the nosy person I am, I looked up FH and joined.

Offline okami02

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2013, 01:16:58 am »
i love animals and always wanted to play a game in which i could be one i played the endless forest and wolfquest but they both became boring to me after some time so i looked up games like those and at first i saw impressive title(i hope i got the name right)but saw that it was down then i saw feral heart and it pretty much won me by having wolves :D at first i decided to leave it for some time (the registration thing and me thinking it might take months to come up since i didnt read the forums)a few days ago i got reminded of it and after reading the forums i spent 3 days(counting this one) trying to catch it open i registered like 4 minutes ago or so finally :) but yeah thats how i found about FH ;D

Offline RisingLife

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Derp
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2013, 02:39:16 am »
Well my cousin found it like most of you, from WQ. Then i came over to her house and she got me hooked for eternity and beyond
Check out my preset shop here!
And Art thread here!
And Character Bio here!?

Offline BirdyBlu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • `Snuggle Puddle`
    • Ally Nice
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2013, 04:09:55 pm »
I found out about FeralHeart off of youtube and a little bit of searching. I have always loved animals and roleplay, so I wanted to play a game consisting of The few things above. Finally after watching a few MV's taped in Fh I decided that it looked really cool and quite fun. So I downloaded it and have had a blast ever sense.
.: Birdy Blu is just for You! :.

Signature image by @Pocketmutt

Offline Hyenadon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Don't fall asleep near me; I possess a sharpie pen
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2013, 07:11:15 am »
I found feral heart a long time ago when I still liked animal jam. I was looking up animal jam music videos and then I saw a lupinar music video and fell in love with it. I played lupinar and someone said they played animal jam and feralheart also. I looked up feralheart, and presto, new love.
Science is BS. We think we can explain everything; we keep making new "discoveries", which are just really false explanations for the inexplanable. Face it. Humans are idiots.

Pet's name: Charlie
[url=http://www.chic

Offline KibaWolf73

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2013, 11:55:31 am »
Copy-Pasted from another similar thread~

A long time ago, I came across an IT video on YouTube and thought "Man, this looks so cool! It's a must-download!". So I went to the site, but I found out it was shut down. I was really dissapointed, and forgot about it. A few months later, I was home alone, looking for "Animal MMORPG" on Google and found this. I downloaded it, and played it the whole night (The first guy I saw was a Scar lol). Next day I got bored and the file ended up hidden somewhere in my computer. About two months later I was randomly looking through my computer's files, found the FH folder and got hooked, then I sent a link to my friend and she got hooked too xD.

And we both FeralHearted happily ever after...

Offline funnylioness4536

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2013, 03:32:09 pm »
I found out about feralheart because I was looking for a good virtual game to play and I found WQ. I looked up vids for it and came upon the all and wonderful FH.
If life gives you lemons than you make lemonade that tastes really bad. Where are you going to get the sugar and water?