Author Topic: Praise To Everyone!  (Read 1841 times)

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Praise To Everyone!
« on: June 11, 2014, 04:00:04 pm »
Praise to YOU!

Okay, I was just scrolling through the forums, an a big grin spread across my face because of how fun, helpeful, and creative this community is! [Yes, I have random moments of extreme appreciation and gratitude]

One of the most active forums is the 'Help' forums; which I think is really nice and special. If anyone needs help with anything whatsoever, there are always, always people there to help!

That isn't to mention how wonderful you, A Feral-Heart member, are! If you participate on the forums, like myself, you know how kind and helpful everyone is. It's a beautiful thing.

I just wanted to take the time to thank YOU!
Everyone who has even posted one single post. Thank you for making the Feral Heart community such a great one.

*bows and then scurries out of the room*

xoxo Jane
"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: Praise To Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 11:16:16 am »
Awwwh! This so sweet of you, hun! <3
People are truly helpful in this cominuty and they do deserve an appreciation! ^.^
+Floof for the wonderful idea! ^.^

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 11:46:04 am »
10 points for that Slitheen gif B)
[insert 10 points for Gryffindor gif here]

This is very sweet of you though, I'm pretty sure many members of the community will appreciate the kind words. And of course, thank you to you for making this praise thread, and for being a wonderful addition to the community. c:
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 01:13:06 pm »
I still haven't figured out whether that gif is creepy or funny..

However, it is very nice of you to think that way.
Even more to say it.
The helpful people are needed in order for the community to live and expand.
I believe a lot of people know this and therefore wish to help in any way they can.

FeralHeart is definitely a really creative place.
I don't like to label myself as creative whatsoever but every day I see people who tend to impress me.

Thank you for this praise.
It was spot on.~
RETIRED.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 02:43:35 pm »
Ye're too kind, Ms. Jane. I have to agree with what yerself has stated too. This community is indeed a supportive one filled with many kind, considerate, and helpful members. Personally, I myself have never met another quite like it. Therefore this is a praise well deserved. I thank ye' for startin' this thread.
gone

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2014, 04:28:43 pm »
This is indeed very sweet of you! ^^ I'm positive that out community is thankful and greatful for this lovely praise to everyone~ All members of FeralHeart definitely deserve this! =)

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2014, 04:53:44 pm »
Aw, thank you all for your feedback. You're very welcome!

Thank you to all for your lovely feedback and gratitude. And yes, you all (yes, every single one of you) are very welcome. I'm extremely humbled by all of your responses; and it was nothing, really. Just a friendly reminder that all of the people who are involved in the Feral-Heart community are amazing people; which makes the Feral Heart community such an amazing, creative, and friendly one.

It's truly amazing to be surrouded by such lovely people- in-game and on the forums [even though I am much more active on the forums.]  I just wanted to take the time to inform everyone, although I'm sure most of you already know, that I'm grateful. Feral-Heart has allowed me to meet so many friends, and even my boyfriend! [No, I am not saying this is Match.com or Eharmony! xD]

;*whispers* 20 points for hufflepuff.;
; Thanks for the floof, TinyTail c:;
; xoxo Jane ;

wolfdog01

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2014, 05:24:13 pm »
Puts paw on chest and holds up a 'Good Person' award* Thank you all! You're too much really! I don't know what to say!

Thank you for this prasing thread Jane, everyone on here is really so nice and it's good that you did this. ^^ this is really the first online community I joined and I am very happy with this first time experience. Sadly not everyone is nice in game like this .-. But hey, whatevs, everyone deserves a bit of praise for being awesome! ^^
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 05:26:15 pm by ~Thyme~ »

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2014, 05:32:00 pm »
You're very welcome, Thyme. Thanks for your feedback.
And yes, not everyone is so kind and lovable like most on the forums.
But hey, where there is good and bad. And to be able to take the good, you also have to take the bad, aye?
They have to co-exist, in a way, I assume. But let's be grateful that the good can easily outweigh the bad in the Feral-Heart Community.