Author Topic: Cubby The Bystander  (Read 1218 times)

Offline saffron

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • formerly cubbythecub!!
    • View Profile
Cubby The Bystander
« on: July 14, 2014, 12:20:56 am »
[WARNING! Contains blood and may contain gore.]

I, Cubby, was in the cave of Bonfire, letting the breeze flow onto my fur. The heat also beamed onto me. It was the perfect day.
But something wasn't right. I heard something. I flattened my ears, and heard a faint sound of yelping in pain. I was scared easily, and I stood up, fur pointing up as a did a soft hiss of fear. "What was that?" I said, shaking in fear. I shrugged. Nothing else happened. But the yelp was so sudden. But other people didn't seem to notice and kept laughing and playing, or talking at the Mate Center. I sighed, and perked up my ear. "I guess it was nothing.." I said, hoping I was right.

A few minutes later I heard creepy laughing. "UGH! What was that?" I looked around, but nothing happened. Everybody was still doing the same thing. But I found out that creepy laugh wasn't notice by anyone else. Was it Simba? Was it Zira? Scar? Scar and Zira! I didn't fear anymore. They were probably doing the creepy laughing. I chuckled, but what interuppted my giggling was another creepy laugh. But it was more spine tingling. My fur stood up as my spine tingled, and I shivered and fear. "Oh, stop already, Zira or Scar!" Zira and Scar were asleep, it seemed. Or were ignoring me. I shrugged and giggled, as I thought they were messing with me.

This time I heard a faint sound of blood/tears/water dropping. "Stop messing with me, stupid Bonfire!" People who noticed me looked at me, confused. "Uh.. Sorry.." I said, and chuckled with a guilty tone. But the sound of some liquid dropping still went on and it got louder. And I heard footsteps near the cave. My fur was standing up. "S-Simba...?" I hoped it was Simba, or any of the lionesses or lions I knew. But it sounded nothing like the cheerful and serious Simba, or Nala... Or anybody. "Hermione?" I shivered in my voice. The dripping of blood stopped when someone jumpscared into the cave. "AH!" I screamed, and I was against the wall. It was smirking with blood and guts in it's teeth, and it had a knife in it's mouth, and it's mouth was surrounded by gore and blood, must of it being organs or hearts/kidneys. I cringed to my stomach hard, with my claws ejected, mouth filled with barf. I ran out, but it said in a scratchy, loud, creepy voice that laughed before he said anything. "You can't run!"

It all went back. I felt a sharp object go deep into my flesh, and it said a message as my senses narrowed.

"You've lost connection. Try to connect to server?"
I pawed at the word Yes, but I was already passed out.

Right when I felt the knife come out my flesh, I was in a graveyard map. But nobody was there. The knife was right beside me, with my blood on it. And... Some of my meat. I sighed, and cringed to my stomach again. "What's happening?" The same voice I heard said, "You're in hell."
"What? This is nothing like-"
"My hell, child." The voice got softer and I felt something breathing on me. I opened my eyes, and it was darker than I thought. But the face of the murderer scared me the most and made my heart jump.
The face had my blood on it, I could smell it. And my meat! I threw up a bit, and struggled to get from her death grip. Her claws dug into my sides, making me bleed.
"Where is everyone else? How can I see you?"
The voice laughed, and she released me. "You've lost connection. I am the-"
I growled, and dug my claws into her flesh, in the cheek, drawing much blood. She smirked, and dug the knife into my neck, and I coughed, lying on the ground, blood coming from my neck.

"How am I still alive?" I whispered the question to myself, and then clawed the murderer's wounds. Then I took her flesh, and turned my head around and ripped it off. Half of her cheek was removed, but she only laid on the ground a few seconds before dashing to me, slashing her knife at my face. I started crying, bleeding on the face and neck. My crying was my blood. My eyes started to glow that deep pink. A really deep pink, and I had no pupils. The murderer hesitated, and that was the time I started spinning almost faster then the speed of light, making a sonic boom in her face, and biting her muzzle while spinning, bringing her down. Her cheek and muzzle were dripping out-of-place kidneys... Ew. And guys, and more blood. My tears turned into the murderer's blood.

"TIME FOR YOU TO DIE!" She chuckled, the graveyard turning into a black background with blood as she turned her head.

"Not today." I said, she had dropped her knife. I got it, and stabbed her in the heart, killing her as she coughed up her guts and all her organs, turning flat...
I was grossed out. The connection had turned back on. All the dead bodies of innocent people stood up, and were no ghost, or zombies. They were actually alive again. Then it turned back again when they did a friendly smile at me. As I passed out once more, I felt my wound getting better.

The background of all the maps had turned cheery and peachy again, and all the friendly faces had done all the things I saw them doing, and they all were on my friends list. I woke up, and Simba, Nala, and other cubs and nice pridelanders were looking at me, concerned. When I woke up completely, Simba nuzzled me, and my heart skipped a beat.

Nothing could ruin this day.
im more active on my deviantart, http://rainbows-are-sad.deviantart.com/

signature picture by hakumi : DD