Author Topic: Cubby g??? ??????g  (Read 2774 times)

Offline saffron

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • formerly cubbythecub!!
    • View Profile
Cubby g??? ??????g
« on: July 30, 2014, 07:21:52 pm »
WARNING - Read at your own risk. - THANK YOU.
Some of the story is based off Cubby's backstory. And maybe some of Sandy's RP with me. If this is any problem at all, - which is probably won't- stop reading. If you are offended by blood, please exit out. - THANK YOU.

Cubby's auds perked. She heard lightning. She heard cracking. She opened her eyes, only partly to see fire and rain. She was in a puddle right now, and she was in a ring of fire. She raised herself from her side, soon to actually see the fire and rain she was in. Her pupils grew smaller in fear, and she shudder before running with all her willpower, jumping out the ring of fire, and saw dad.. And mom. They were dying. She bared down her teeth and growled, and ran to them as fast as her legs let her, and then looked behind her, and came to a halt. She gasped, her pupils growing smaller again in pure fear. And she looked back, and saw it was too late. She heard little voices. Then they became big in a flash, and one big lion had her scruff, and another cub a bit under her age had amazing jump power and speed. She was running with what appeared to be her brother that had Cubby's scruff. They were being caved in by the fire, but they somehow jumped out. She closed her eyes, and fell asleep, having a dream of destruction that she couldn't save. Even though she was asleep, she heard the lightning. The thunder, the yelling, the cries, the tears, the fire cracking.

The fire burning. Burning flesh.
-----------------------------------------------------------

She woke up, her auds were drooped, her eyes had jerked open, and she was in pure fear. But... Something was way off. Wait, not way off. They were in a forest, and there were cubs, lions, and lionesses sleeping all around the place... They were breathing fine. There was no fire, no rain... Just occasional drip drops of rain and a few places with smoke. There were a few puddles of mud, too. And her fur was ruffled up, and there were some burns on her, as well as mud and water in her pelt. But she noticed that everyone had ruffled fur, and some burns on them with wet fur. She wasn't alone. She suddenly heard something. Her auds perked up with a confused look on her face as she raised herself, looking around the place. They were sounds of laughter and playful taunts, as well as a few other noises. They sounded like other cubs. She looked out of the forest, and saw what seemed like heaven. Cubs were playing with their moms and dads, and other cubs played together in matches of 'King of Priderock' or 'Pinned 'Ya!'.
She cocked her head, and went out into the plains with tall grass and rocks. Her auds perked up again and her orbs went back to normal as she sighed in relief. She went back into the forest, surprised of how they had no burns, wet fur, or even no muddy fur. It made no sense... But it was better than still running from a fire. A smile formed on her face. Gee, where was she? She would have to find that out later.
----------------------------------------------------------

[ To be continued. I will edit this! Thank you for reading! Tell me how I did, and if you're excited to see what happens next!  :) ]
im more active on my deviantart, http://rainbows-are-sad.deviantart.com/

signature picture by hakumi : DD