Author Topic: ~Praise for.....FERALHEART!!!~  (Read 1225 times)

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
~Praise for.....FERALHEART!!!~
« on: September 17, 2014, 10:56:51 pm »
ello dere :3 I've made dis topic to praise the one very special game we all know and love...FERALHEART! I know many ppl probably make a lot of post praising it XD but still... when I found this game (flings wolfquest into room) it was love at first sight :3 I found out about the game back in 2010, but sadly I didn't have a computer..so I waited YEARS! and many others have too! all im sayin is, thx for makin the game kov :D its a very wonderful game and I hope it NEVER GETS SHUT DOWN!! I MEAN NEVER EVER EVER!!  so ya u get mah point floofs :3 I hope you feel the same way :D and im not on here to just post stuff and get +floofs, me and many others are on here mainly to help others and have fun or share all of their amazing work!  so plz, makers of this game...(feralheart gods) NEVER.SHUT.IT.DOWN.OR.ELSE.I.WILL.HUNT.YOU.DOWN.  u get my point >:3

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: ~Praise for.....FERALHEART!!!~
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 05:17:58 am »
Hehe I am sure if the game could respond to this it would, and would tell you how much it appreciates your sweet words. I know I appreciate it because you are technically also praising the members in it. Love you floof.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Blizzerd

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The cold never bothered me anyway~
    • View Profile
    • Feral Heart
Re: ~Praise for.....FERALHEART!!!~
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 08:25:15 am »
PREACH IT! Haha i'm joking but really, when I was finally able to create an account I never expected a community such as this, which is why i'm excited to continue making posts and trying my best to help others out and that I can put my character's into a game makes it even better! So I am just going to say that I agree with everything you have said C:
Art by Blizzerd (Me)