Author Topic: ~To The Amazing Babe Staff~  (Read 3914 times)

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
~To The Amazing Babe Staff~
« on: January 17, 2015, 05:27:37 pm »
Hey guys I am here to say a few words about the amazing staff we have here on Feral Heart, and the baby stafferz we just acquired now. I hope you guys see this, and I hope to hear from you guys. Might as well start form the top of the list now. ^^

Razmirz, You are so amazing. Since I first met you, you were a really nice, and fun guy. I couldn't believe how jumpy you were the day we met. It was so much fun watching you and my boyfriend run around a tree bouncing. I thought you might have had too much sugar. It makes me happy to say that you are the grandfather of this game. You keep everything going along with your amazing children in the staff. I love what you do for us, and am grateful for everything you do. There was a time I thought you didn't care for us, and didn't love the members because of how there was never any updates for the game, and how you never showed yourself to us. Though thanks to the Staff that I have befriended I have changed. I see that you really do love us. You care for everyone here because if you didn't you would of left us a while ago. So I thank you for everything you do for us. For keeping this game running for all of us to enjoy. We care for you so much Raz, and I hope this message warms your heart some. If it's annoying be free to bop my head and nose for being an annoying foxxy.

Red you also do so much for us. You care for us, and come online to watch over everyone everyday. I know I have had my share of bad thoughts of you, but I regret every single one. I have a temper, and I admit my mistakes. Yet you truly deserve a lot of our thanks. You help find the most amazing Staff to help keep this game safe, and amazing for every member to play. You show your love for all of us by doing what you do everyday. You and the others are always having to put up with our horrid behaviors at times, and I regret you ever being shown the bad side of the members in this game. You don't deserve that. None of the staff do. You guys do everything you can for all of us, and for this...I thank you. You are the father of this game right now. So please guide us to another year of greatness. ^^

Allegra you are one of the most amazing fluffs I have ever met. I don't know what it is, but when we first met you just blew me away with how kind and patient you were. You taught me how to make reports(please pardon me for the mention). You even taught me how to be kind to others, and to grow patience. You are one of the many I look up to and idolize for your kind heart. You are one of the best people I know on this game. It's hard to put into words how much I love you hun. You are little Tili's momma, and I hope to see you a lot more on Feral Heart. You inspire me to become better. To help spread kind words around the game. Thank you so much for teching me what you did. Even though I have a feeling you had no clue you taught me this. I love ya mommy. <3

Lord Sura you are so awesome. You character shows that you have so much discipline. I love everything about you. You attitude. Your character. The way you joke around. Everything. You are one of the many amazing Staff, and I treasure you a lot. I shoot to one day be one of your many fluff friends. You make my day a lot when I see you. You give me a bright smile, and just make me wanna run around hugging people. You have so much fun being that one partier, and I wanna help you spread the worlds biggest party around Feral Heart. You help make this game lively and fun. So thank you so much for everything you do for us hun. You are amazing. <3

Shally you are so amazing. You know how to be fun, and cool at the same time. Your art looks so cool, and I would honestly love to see my art progress to be as amazing as yours one day. You are just...it's hard to say. Very cool. I hope to have more chats with you on DA my dear. Also to see more of your amazing bootiful art.

Flobberz sadly I have never talked to you much or seen you in action, but for sure I wish to get to know you a bit more. I got to enjoy meeting you for the first time today with Skippy, Buffy, and Sura. From what I got to see you are pretty dang cool. I would love to get to know you a bit more, and to see how you help contribute what you can around Feral Heart. All I do know if you are an amazing person on the forums. ^^

Vespy you are so amazing hun. You are like one of my best fluffy friends. I love talking to you when you come online, and you are one of my favorite people to talk to. I enjoy taking in your advice, and always take it to heart to help better myself as a person. You are my friend who in my mind is like a sister. I love you Vespy, and I hope to talk to you more often when you aren't being a busy little puppy. Keep helping make this game amazing sis. <3

*Gives an epic glare*
Skipperz you are something amazing. Ever since we first met I knew you had something about you that smelled like cool. You were one of the first Mods I ever talked to other than Wolffox, and when we got in that call together you were just flat out amazing. I was so ad when you left the staff team do to your busy schedule, but when you came back I was beyond happy to see you back. I missed seeing you around spreading your hotness across the maps of Feral Heart. I am grateful to call you one of my friends. I know you might not really consider me as a full fledged friend yet, but you are like a brother. You are amazing and special. You have my lurvs Skipperz. <3

Buffy I know we don't really know each other, and we only really added one another on Skype because of me needing preset help. I must admit I am kind of preset dumb, but thanks to you getting me that free SAI paint tool I have been able to make awesome presets. I am going to be learning how to do scrolling now thanks to you. You deserved this role, and I think you will be amazing staff. I know thanks to horrid rumors I had a distaste for you for a while, but thanks to a friend I am changing that outlook on you. His good words made me kind of realize you are just amazing. You are still one of my art idols, and I am jealous of how amazing your work is. You make such amazing art, and more than anything I would love to have my character Tili drawn by you. It would most likely cause me to have a fan fainting spell. I love you Buffy, and I wish you the best of luck with your training girl. ;)

Raphy right now we are having a hiccup in our friendship, but I am sure we will get passed this. Though right now..more than anything...I want to smack you with a Congratulation Pie/Cake/Cup Cake. It's amazing you made it this far in the game. I am more than happy for you. You are an amazing white fluff that deserves this amazing honor hun. Though more than anything train hard, and be sure not to get too swamped with your training. Don't forget about us little fluffs here in the land of coo-coo. Also when you become a full fledged Mod you and Buffy should be given an amazing party with nothing, but sweets. I wish you so much luck Raphy, but still do make some time for the rest of us. Also good luck with the rest of your army stuff.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 08:53:07 pm by T???_NQ »

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: ~To The Amazing Babe Staff~
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 06:45:16 pm »
Aaaawwwzzz This was so very nice of yew Tili <33
I'm sure they'll all appreciate your kind words very much.
Thanks for working so hard and loving this community like crazy you fab staffs

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 06:59:00 pm »
Aaaawwwzzz This was so very nice of yew Tili <33
I'm sure they'll all appreciate your kind words very much.
Thanks for working so hard and loving this community like crazy you fab staffs

Hehe
Yea it was something on my mind and heart, and I felt I just had to get it out for them to see. They deserve this mighty big praise.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 07:57:43 pm »
Again thank you for taking the time to write me such a lovely message. It means a lot to hear <3 I'm happy that anyone would think so kindly and wonderfully of me and all others here.

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 09:28:10 am »
You are very welcome Sura ^^<3
And it was a pleasure to write all of dis stuff. I just hope a few in particular like this message, and will forgive me. If not then I hope it would make em smile. ^^