Author Topic: A simple THANK YOU!  (Read 2735 times)

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
A simple THANK YOU!
« on: May 13, 2016, 01:29:27 pm »
Wooh I realized it was awhile ago I actually posted anything here!
Well it's time to change that! c:

This praise thread goes out to all of you that's been cheering me on and sending me a thought as I had my surgery done, I'm very grateful for every kind comment and well wish you sent my way. You guys are awesome!

Then I'd like to name a few persons that has been there for me so many times, and whose friendship I'm so grateful for that I could probably go on forever about it, but I'll try to keep it short.

Razmirz

This guy has been with me for the good and bad times, always helping out, always looking out for me, always offering both his friendship and help freely and never really asking for anything back. Me and Raz are two different personalities that somehow work pretty well together, and both times I got injured these two last years he made sure to keep updates on how I was doing and just kept supporting me whenever I needed it. Thank you Raz, for being an awesome friend and colleague.

WhiteLightHeart

Ally. My sister from another mister. This girl is one of the most hardworking people I've ever known, and still she always offers her time and care to you when you need it. She's a person I've come to admire more and more, she's both freaking intelligent and talented, you wouldn't believe the music she can create with her beloved instruments! 8D And she has supported me through anything and everything, and I'm more then just proud and thankful to have this girl as my sister and friend.

LordSuragaha

Another sister, from another mister. And I'm almost choking up around here, because I realize no matter how much I want to I could never put in words how much any of you mean to me, and Sura.. Gaaah. We've both been through hell now and then. We've laughed and cried and ranted so many times in phone calls. This girl's voice can calm me down in an instant. And though I might nag on her for it, I still admire the way she puts everyone else before herself - always willing to lend an ear or shoulder or a... phonecall to help or cheer you up. I love you so much Sura. Please don't ever change.

PrettyReckless

Don't know what more I can write - she's always been here, for four years soon. Grown so much, together with myself, always been an amazing friend. She completes me, she's always my partner-in-crime and the most steady support I've ever known. Always ready to protect me, also a person that puts others before herself, more then she realizes herself she sacrifices her own strength, pushes as far as possible to help out a friend. Honest and reliable. I've seen her been pushed so far over the line by people, and still she offers her friendship and help. This little praise is nothing compared with what I owe you, with everything you've done for me, sharing my happiness and my pain. I hope I can somehow repay you, with my own friendship and love. #TeamNoPants 5-evr.

And again, thank you to all of you reading this. No matter if we've never really spoken, or we know each other, I want you all to know I'm always grateful for the way you keep this community a friendly and nice place to be in.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: A simple THANK YOU!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 01:39:45 pm »
Shally, you're such a sweetheart and I love you to bits. You're one of the most real people I have learned to know in my lifetime. You're not afraid to say if you're uncomfortable with something, you've been through so much. You're strong, and only growing stronger. I'm so happy to see when it goes well for you in life, and I'm there with my shoulder when it gets too much for your heart to bear.
I truly hit the jackpot with you. Your wonderful and kind personality strengthens people around you. I can talk about everything and nothing with you. Our serious talks and our, well.. Let's just say "less serious talks". ;D I cherish them all.

I truly miss you when you're gone, but content knowing you'll keep me updated on your progress healing.

Best friends don't need to talk every day, they just need to know their friend will be there for them when it truly counts.

Btw, you..... TOILET. Thanks for making me tear up on the bus. x'D
Iloveyou. #JoinBreezeclan
RETIRED.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 04:37:35 pm »
Awh this was really sweet ~!
Glad that the surgery went well again and these floofs definitely share the bond with ya & definitely deserve the praise c:

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 04:43:35 pm »
Such a sweetie ye are. <3 So happy to hear that y'er surgery went well and that y'er back with us! These floofles are so very kind and loving and they definitely d'serve the praise. Luv ye all. ^v^

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 04:53:43 pm »
-hugs you tight-

Thank you for expressing such kind words and lovely feelings to us Shally. I'm thankful to be on the end of such praise from you.

Shally I'm truly grateful to have met such a beautiful soul like you in my life. The older you get the more people just seem to come and go in your life but you're one of those few special people that I never see leaving my life. I will not let you leave -clings to you tightly and squeezes you against Sura's fluff- lol <3

You're like family to me. You are my sister and will always be <3 I love you dearly. Stop getting injured already woman! D:< When I think about Feral Heart and what it's been for me you always come to my mind as you have been one of the people who has made this place an escape from my reality and a second home. Feral Heart and my life wouldn't feel the same without your influence. I admire your honesty and loyalty. You are a darn silly and funny woman with a huge heart, you've got so much love to give and you're never selfish to give it. It's not often that life lets you meet such amazing people so I treasure every moment and memory with you. You are a beautiful gentle soul with a strong and immense spirit. I don't know how you can pull through some of the things you've been through and keep on coming out brighter each time... I look up to your resilience and I'm sure many others do too. You're a blessing in every life you touch and I hope you always know that. You never change either <3

I'll always be here for you Shallybutt! Thank you for being my friend and providing me with an experience that will follow me for life. You have a special place in my heart.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 04:55:19 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 06:53:56 pm »
Awww, this was adorable, you're all amazing. <'3

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2016, 09:29:36 pm »
This is amazing Shally! So very glad you made it through, and I know everyone is so happy to see you back here! ^^

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2016, 09:40:38 pm »
Aww that was really sweet. :3

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2016, 09:43:17 pm »
Thank you very much Shally, we all appreciate this! We love you too :)
doing what i feel like

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2016, 09:59:02 pm »
Ahh this is very sweet Shallow! The floofs mentioned are indeed amazin' and worthy of all praise, and I'm sure they'll appreciate this very much!

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya