Author Topic: ~~The RoadWindWolves~~  (Read 2663 times)

Offline zeitgeist

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I bid you salutations.
    • View Profile
~~The RoadWindWolves~~
« on: August 11, 2011, 12:21:22 am »
Species Basic Info~
Name::RoadWind
History:: They were created by mad scientist Zed, He was a very cruel person who never let go of a grudge. When his Wife broke up with him he became enraged and hurled a cup at her head hitting her, She fell down glass stuck in her skull flesh.
Zed then began to experiment with her blood and DNA he gathered millions of DNA Samples and created a male and female creature he named then Frank and Moka. Frank and Moke looked into his soul they're deformed bodies disgustingly vulgar and edged, The 2 abominations hurled at Zed tearing him into many peices.
~Apperance~
They have a range of colors the most common being Black and White the Rarest Brown and grey. Usually your pelt determines which half of the RoadWinds you are. There are 2 Differant kinds of RoadWind the ones with Brown and black pelts are demonic becuase they're pelt color comes from the dark of Zeds soul. The White and Grey ones colored lightly becuase of the innocence in Zeds wife.
~Breeding~
They have a range of DNA in them so after mating some RoadWinds will give birth the next day, Otherwise they are like Regular wolves. When labor time comes some of the RoadWinds lay strange black eggs or give live birth and some even making a Cocoon like a spider. It varies with what blood you have the most in you we'll get too that next.
~DNA Problems and Advantages~
Every RoadWind has a Wolf form too it and a Human form but in Human form they arent exactly completely able to blend with real humans, You may ask why well Depending on your DNA Pool you sprout ears a tail and for spider RoadWinds 8 arms and fangs for any creature and if your a bird you have large angel like wings . The DNA pool is filled with differant species, Here I will name some Common ones:: Leopard,Eagle,Lion,Kangaroo,Cow,Tarantula and King Cobra.::
~2nd Part of DNA this time, Advantages.~
RoadWind members gain many powers and abilities from the moon very rarely the Sun AND Moon. Some of the abilities are ::Sun::Fire Strike:Lava Blast:Flame Wheel:Light wings:Lightning Bite:Lightning Legs:Lightning Wings:
::Moon::White Whip:Moons Grasp:Water WhipLash:Ice Wings((Or SnowWings ^^ Your choice.)):Iron Fang:Frost Shield:Wind Legs:HellFire:HellForm:
~Tips on making pretty wolves and felines.~
When you make a wolf the muzzle should be nor too long nor too short I usually have the muzzle near the middle but behind it. the cheeks should match the muzzle and the nose should be all the way. For felines I just turn Muzzle,chin and nose all the way down. ^^ Hope I helped!

« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 11:02:30 pm by KATIEGUINEAPIG »

Offline Stuey

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • :^)
    • View Profile
Re: ~~The RoadWindWolves~~
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 06:56:39 pm »
Sounds like it's be a cute species, but i think you need to describe in more detail, not just in a story.

Some key things you may like to add might be-

Diet
Locations
Reproduction (I know, it's gross, but ya gotta add it >.<)
Etc.

:3

Offline zeitgeist

• Experienced Traveler
  • I bid you salutations.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 05:16:49 am »
I agree but I'm still thinking some things up atm, And I am gonna edit it in the morning ^^

Offline Stuey

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • :^)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 04:05:07 pm »
ALright ^ ^

If you need some help on any of the areas, just ask me or take a look at other topics around here, a lot are very good ;)

Offline zeitgeist

• Experienced Traveler
  • I bid you salutations.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 11:05:51 pm »
Its finally complete, The reason i didnt include location and Diet is becuase they can adapt to pretty much ANYTHING so the eat and live everywhere ^^