Author Topic: The demons of the dead.( May be image heavy)  (Read 3590 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
The demons of the dead.( May be image heavy)
« on: August 26, 2011, 09:26:56 am »
        The demons of the dead was made from a mad scientist exposing his test subjects to fire and blood, their DNA had been unstable, this making it more, shifting them into a species known for its powerful jaws and ability to withstand heat longer then any known animal, almost like the fire elemental's. they soon escaped, killing the scientist and many guards in the process, but not harming a single child/teen there. they have a soft spot for young humans, knowing they are raised in the way of their tormentors, and can escape it in time. having the ability to speak to humans and snakes, they often are seen with humans that have lost their way and helping them home, or seeing helping a young human when a savage animal attacks. they take the appearance of a hellhound at times, and either choose to die and be reincarnated as another of its kind, or flee from death, a claw mark on their face each time they escaped. These are suspected to be cruel and merciless animals, yet its only because of their dark side, their demon part of them. most live to be about 300 in human years, but records of 500 are known, most let themselves die at 200 and get reincarnated into their choice of age under that. The shadow elemental wolves of these are rare, and the light ones are almost never seen, only those pups born during summer solstice are light elemental's. it is also not common for a feline shape to be born from these species, but its also not rare

Appearance:
     Males tend to be larger then females, they are known for being the stronger and more mean of the species.

Males often stay away from groups, only coming together in a pack. they often fight for females. Male stats: (nose, cheeks, weight and forehead can be any size XD)

females are the faster and agile of the species, and are normally the ones to fight with words when it comes to other females, around rouge males their most likely to be hostile and cold, females often stick together though for protection Female stats: (same with males with the nose, cheeks, weight and forehead)

Top fur: We differ in blacks, greys, ashen blues, oranges, creams, browns, really dark blues, really dark purples, dark reds and really dark greens, color really doesn't matter when it comes to unnatural as long as its not to bright. white is really rare, PM me if you want to have a white wolf/dog of this species

Bottom fur: either the same as the top fur or lighter, its rare to have a darker bottom fur. if you want to have the darker bottom fur PM me.

markings: well, we allow almost all of them, so ill list the ones we don't except and the rare ones.

ones we dont except: butterfly, dalmatian, swirl, dorsal stripe and buttstripes.

the rare ones: striped hyena, husky, husky 2, cheetah and spiral.

with the rest of the markings go crazy and the marking color can be darker then the pelt if its a light color of pelt, darker if the pelt is lighter or a completely different color then the pelt. ;)

manes: any

tuffs: any

eyes: any other then contracted (those things creep me out) if your wolf is blind use blind slit or blind.

tail tip: any color  

Young

Ah, the pups. the Pup's size is all the way down with everything, an occasional slightly taller one can be seen, the cheeks, nose, weight and forehead can be anything. their markings rarely show when they are born, being either slightly lighter or darker then their pelt. when they reach teen, their markings show completely. female's reach their height soon after reaching teen stage, males reaching theirs after almost exiting their teen stage.

age of maturity/breeding

females reach sexual maturity at the older teen state, where their markings show fully. males mature at a slower rate, reaching sexual maturity at young adult. Around mid winter a female will reach heat term, its normally not shown or scented, for they are good at hiding it. the only way a male can find out is them coming close to a female, then she would tell. (ima make breeding section short XD) they breed like wolves do, and often go to a spot where they wouldn't be scented or seen. (wont go into details for children's sake if they read this) no raping could really happen, for if the males try to mate with a female before she is ready she would litterly try to kill the male and drive him off, if it did happen and the male won, the female would when he would be least expecting it to attack and most likely kill. no babys from the same gender! i don't mind two of the same gender getting together with this species, but you can NOT impregnant the same gender. you can adopt but no babies from maleXmale or femaleXfemale XD

when in a pack:

when in a pack these wolves are close and often fight in pairs, the bond between pack members is stronger then any others, and often when one dies and doesn't come back is mourned by the whole pack. the only lowest rank is the apprentice's, and still they get good treatment. the alpha's don't have to be a mated pair, same with the beta's and delta's, but more likely they would be mates. alpha's normally let the pups and nursery dwellers eat first, for they are the future of the pack, the life. if one is to hurt another in the pack seriously when its not a beta or alpha is normally chased out or shunned.

Application to join us:

name:
nickname(s) is any:
mate:
past mate(s) if any:
past pup(s) if any:
parents:
history (don't have to fill out):
rp sample(two sentences minimum):
picture or detailed description:

members:

Sukira:
[/i][/color]

« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 01:18:52 am by Sukira »
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
Re: The demons of the dead.( May be image heavy)
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 08:47:57 pm »
Bump?
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 01:19:28 am »
bump (cmon T_T i spent actually a good 50 minutes thinking up this species!)

Offline lol_lions

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • why
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 01:45:24 am »
Herp Derp. Hai.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 01:49:30 am »
XD hey, i already got what you said about your character wanting to be a white one so you can be one.... now i wish we got more members for the species XD

Nina Istatkov

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 10:07:06 pm »
Hmmm.... I think I have this species my is caled Blood Night hmm.. How to make a screen shot?

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 12:27:40 am »
go in game then use the prtsc button.

Nina Istatkov

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2011, 08:39:05 pm »
Ok here you have
Do it I belong to this species ?

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2011, 11:40:14 pm »
fill out the form for her(him? looks like a her) and then your good! :D i just have to remember the limit the head design your character has to a few XD